• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rifftrax [OT] Some Movies Have it Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
How long has some of the shows been on Amazon prime video? Found a bunch last night and started watching.
Awhile at this point. They cycle frequently though so catch them while you can (I am currently watching Alien Outlaw as I type this).

Joe Molotov

Just got an email survey that asked me what potential future shows I'd be interested in seeing:

W71RBK5.jpg

BearChair

Maybe you folks already know about this, but I just found out about Mike Nelson and Conor Lastowka (also of Rifftrax) podcast 372 Pages We'll Never Get Back.

It's an ongoing reading club podcast where they read (and mostly rip apart) Ready Player One.

http://372pages.com/

BearChair

i dont know who they are but i appreciate anyone who rips apart that garbage book

Mike Nelson is one of the main three hosts of rifftrax (along with Bill Corbett and Kevin Murphy).

Lastowka is apparently a writer at Rifftrax or some sort of producer there. He doesn't make it entirely clear.

RetroMG

Just got an email survey that asked me what potential future shows I'd be interested in seeing:

W71RBK5.jpg

Interesting to see Fateful Findings on there. I just found out about Neil Breen from another Gaffer, but I think I had read that Rifftrax wasn't going to do any of his movies.

I'd love to see it happen, though. Neil Breen is this generation's Hal Warren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom