• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIGS: Mechanized Combat League - Review Thread

spekkeh

Banned
Interesting that it's getting high marks. I really didn't care for it when I tried it out (even though it's one of the few VR games that look great). But, it was a demo without the extensive tutorial, so chances are I didn't know what I was doing.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone tried playing this with 2 Move controllers? Is it better than a dualshock?

dippa

Neo Member
Wonder if VR might never have a "killer app" this generation simply because with anything remotely fast paced there's no way to guarantee the experience from person to person -- at least with the tech we have right now.

And by experience, I mean the experience of not wanting to throw up.

Belfast

Wonder if VR might never have a "killer app" this generation simply because with anything remotely fast paced there's no way to guarantee the experience from person to person -- at least with the tech we have right now.

Oh that killer app definitely should be (and is) Thumper.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member

I think most people will get used to it. Yesterday i felt like throwing up during the tutorial, but this morning I was rushing around and jumping with no issues. I Heard kinda the same from other people

Top Bottom