• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band Platform |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
ravien56 said:
Thats what bugs me about all this. I just said it sounds stupid and crazy, not that I'm not ever gonna watch it, I can't say its shit until I've actually watched the show but immediately everyone started getting all defensive about it.
They got "defensive" because you're making a conclusion based on what other people have said. Now, if you mentioned that you watched the first season and said it was stupid, I'm sure that it wouldn't have been so bad.

ravien56

Jet Grind Radio! said:
They got "defensive" because you're making a conclusion based on what other people have said. Now, if you mentioned that you watched the first season and said it was stupid, I'm sure that it wouldn't have been so bad.
Even the people who like the show admitted it sounds so crazy without any context. Even if I said I watched season 1 and didn't like it, they'd still do the same.

bbg said:
I still have all the seasons on blu-ray sealed.
I was thinking of getting 1 but they cost like 75 fucking dollars in Canada.

Again, you're making a conclusion on what other people have said instead of what you've watched.

Hmm, I think I've removed October's Avatar stool he was so proudly standing on.

Grecco

XShagrath said:
OMG! I just realized that there were two hours of LOST last night!

<head explodes>

I don't have any television, so I "found" the ep last night, but I guess the other one hadn't finished yet. I'll be watching the other episode shortly.

Ending is amazing

ravien56

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Again, you're making a conclusion on what other people have said instead of what you've watched.

Hmm, I think I've removed October's Avatar stool he was so proudly standing on.
I'm not making any conclusions. I said it sounds stupid, read my last post. It says I wanna buy the season on blu ray but they cost too much money so that shows at least I'll give it a chance.

Grecco

TheGreatDave said:
I didn't think the end was too strong.

I may be wrong but im assuming Jacob has gone into Sayids body? Maybe? Which is why im excited about it anwyays. Gonna be like the SMoke Mosnter locke?

Grecco said:
I may be wrong but im assuming Jacob has gone into Sayids body? Maybe? Which is why im excited about it anwyays. Gonna be like the SMoke Mosnter locke?
Well that's what I thought at first too, but I can't imagine Jacob saying "what happened". I guess anything is possible, but I'm not convinced yet.

Grecco

TheGreatDave said:
Well that's what I thought at first too, but I can't imagine Jacob saying "what happened". I guess anything is possible, but I'm not convinced yet.

The hourglass was completely empty.

ravien56

Archie, have you watched this?
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1420-Bayonetta

My friend just linked me this:
arresteddevelopment.jpg

birdman

Grecco said:

That's what I'm thinking. But, of course, they could mindfuck us at a moments notice.

ravien56 said:
Baseball sucks so the game sucks and Bayonetta is better than GOW already because it grades your performance. Yea in GOW you can beat the levels on multiple difficulties but you can't then retry them and try to pure platinum them or whatever.

allegate said:
It will still sell better than Bayonetta.
10 days till NPD.
Did I really say that? Because I don't remember saying that. And with search disabled, I can't see if I did say that. Wait...there it is:
Ridley327 said:
How is less than a million disappointing for a new IP in a genre that is defined nearly exclusively by Zelda? Jesus Christ, this fucking gen.

It will still sell better than Bayonetta.
que?
XShagrath said:
your stupid
his stupid what?

Xevren

Says 21 in her profile, hit away chaps.

I'm open to some PC game suggestions. Needs to be single player stuff though, new laptop will be here tomorrow and thinking of stuff to get. Going to replay some Baldur's Gate 1/2 first on it just because it's been awhile.

Xevren said:
I'm open to some PC game suggestions. Needs to be single player stuff though, new laptop will be here tomorrow and thinking of stuff to get. Going to replay some Baldur's Gate 1/2 first on it just because it's been awhile.
Titan's Quest Gold is $5 on Steam till tomorrow.

ravien56 said:
Even the people who like the show admitted it sounds so crazy without any context. Even if I said I watched season 1 and didn't like it, they'd still do the same.

I was thinking of getting 1 but they cost like 75 fucking dollars in Canada.

I think if you said that season 1 was shitty I'd say keep watching it and give it another chance. If you take your time to watch something and think it sucks, thats cool. I admit Lost is not for everyone, but the show being so crazy is what makes it so good. At this point I would seriously just wait until august and buy the whole series set and save yourself some money. Also buy them from the states the CAN dollar is close to the US one it will probably save you money, not sure about the shipping costs though. But I doubt you have the time to watch five full seasons before season 6 is over so I recommend waiting for the box set.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
corkscrewblow said:
ur a bitch

archie4208: yeah the 360 is a piece of shit
archie4208: if i weren't so head deep with my rock band dlc i'd get a ps3
I stand by my comment.

Xevren said:
Says 21 in her profile, hit away chaps.

Specs?

Jet Grind Radio! said:
:lol yeah it comes out august 21st I believe.

Lost spoiler time
Im almost certain sayid is not Jacob, and smokey is not locke, he just looks like him. It would correlate if smokey was inside of dead lockes, body but he ain't.

Terrordactyl said:
:lol yeah it comes out august 21st I believe.

Lost spoiler time
Im almost certain sayid is not Jacob, and smokey is not locke, he just looks like him. It would correlate if smokey was inside of dead lockes, body but he ain't.
Smokey is obviously Man In Black, who can appear in many forms. He isn't John Locke, he just takes his appearence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom