• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band Platform |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckRacer

Ashour said:
It would be really sad if they didn't patch keyboard on keyboard heavy songs like "Don't Stop Believing", not to mention that this song is one of the best selling songs on RB.
Unless they replace the files on the servers and force people to redownload them, they're not going to update anything for keyboard.

Sp3eD said:
I hope RB3 comes with a patch disc that you put in that knocks some DLC up to RB3 levels (at the very least Pro drums and harmonies).

I'd pay an extra $10-$20 for that.
Pro drums is confirmed for every song in the RB catalog.

birdman

DuckRacer said:
Unless they replace the files on the servers and force people to redownload them, they're not going to update anything for keyboard.

It'd make more people check out the Rock Band Store again...

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Going to buy the Miley pack just to troll my friend that plays rock band with me.

She just went on a tirade about her so this is payback.

It a pretty cool story bros.

Ashour

Terrordactyl said:
Pro drums is confirmed for every song in the RB catalog.
Awesome news is awesome. It would be a crime to not have pro drums on songs like Constant Motion.

We also need Harmonies for Maiden and Queen, plz HMX.

Natakuu

Banned
Ashour said:
Awesome news is awesome. It would be a crime to not have pro drums on songs like Constant Motion.

We also need Harmonies for Maiden and Queen, plz HMX.
Charron made it sound like that might not be the case though, at least from what they've been told. I was really optimistic about pro drums seeing as how they had already said it would work with all previous songs, but now I'm a little worried.

The words full legacy support have been uttered multiple times in different interviews, so I expect it. Not with RBN songs though, which is acceptable, it is after all, a niche market.

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
Wow did I ever miss the fun while watching Twin Peaks :lol

MORNING GUYS!

I really gotta poop...

Also; where the fuck is my Dandy Warhols, EMI? I WILL PAY A HIGH PRICE FOR THAT SHIT. You want my three bucks, don't you?

And JGR, don't ever scare me like that again T_T

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
*wakes up*

Spamming the gaming forum? Really? At this point the RB Platform thread looks more like the home base for a clique of dysfunctional children than a thread about Rock Band. And it'll be treated as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom