• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band Platform |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natakuu

Banned
Terrordactyl said:
Lol they feel so shitty and the noises they make are terrible, but better than nothing.
Yeah, they're horrible. I need to mod them a bit before RiP comes out. At least I only have to use them for the next month then I can get my other drums back.

XShagrath

Charron said:
So I'm guessing the three Minnesota peer reviews are all you guys? If so, much <3. If not, only some <3.
I haven't gotten around to a peer-review yet, but I will hit it up right now, even though I'm at work.

Hopefully you didn't fuck it up, because I'm at work and am just gonna send a positive because I trust you. Please don't fail me, charron!

EDIT: And done.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
XShagrath said:
I haven't gotten around to a peer-review yet, but I will hit it up right now, even though I'm at work.

Hopefully you didn't fuck it up, because I'm at work and am just gonna send a positive because I trust you. Please don't fail me, charron!

EDIT: And done.

XD

It's the same as the version I showed you. (Ok, not totally, I cleaned up mix events for Easy Drums.)

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
PhatPhucGabe said:
I'd say she is three spectacular reasons to watch! ;-D
"fixed"

/

24pcjl1.jpg

Natakuu said:
Yeah, they're horrible. I need to mod them a bit before RiP comes out. At least I only have to use them for the next month then I can get my other drums back.

Best thing is that they were wired. I thought my cymbals were just broken when they were dropping all kinds of notes, finally the day came where my drum set died, I replaced the batteries and the cymbals no longer drop notes. Pretty stoked about that still :lol

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Mad Men: Another show I need to watch.

Me too after seeing juggz a couple of pages back.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
It is going to cost $2 and probably be as long as your average half time show performance (which I have no clue about since I don't give a shit about football)

Ridley327

Archie said:
It is going to cost $2 and probably be as long as your average half time show performance (which I have no clue about since I don't give a shit about football)

Halftime performances are usually around 10-12 minutes long due to the strict timing that's involved with both setup and tear-down. It is certainly going to be an epic.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
>Epic 10 minute medley
>Greatest metal album of all time

Yeah, next week's DLC is easily the best ever in the history of Rock Band.

Costanza

Banned
Archie said:
>Epic 10 minute medley
>Greatest metal album of all time

Yeah, next week's DLC is easily the best ever in the history of Rock Band.
The second part is so bad that it invalidates the first part and makes it the worst week ever.

Mileena

Banned
XShagrath said:
If charted "correctly", it would be impossible to play. No one actually plays that part when The Who do/did it in live performances.
Whatever bro. I'll still be doin dat windmill like ma boi Pete.

KMFDM and Revolting Cocks showed up? Holy hell. What's that? Mega-who? Oh, that. Well, I'm glad for those that wanted it (most of you). I'm definitely getting it, because it's one of the Megadeth albums I actually like.

also, I have to say that every time "defiantly" shows up in place of "definitely" I have to laugh.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Gunstarheroes said:
Much love.

Totally. :D Minnesota's halfway through peer review, Home is on its way to a second playtest round and its video is uploading to Youtube right now. Rather productive night on the RBN front.

Them Crooked Vultures on SNL Saturday

I haven't listened to their album or anything, but Dave Grohl is now permanently associated with Rock Band in my head, so there ya go

DuckRacer

Archie said:
Dinosaur Jr. or Kyuss plz
The former is in RBN, the latter is in GH:M and hasn't been around for 25 years (the site puts them as a potential 2016 entry)
Ridley327 said:
I'm guessing he means someone from the second list, which is quite exciting indeed.
So... Dio (ignoring GH80s cover), Queensryche, Don Henley, Depeche Mode, The Cure, Peter Gabriel, Yes (omg please let it be Yes), King Crimson?

Xevren

Rewrite said:
Did you ever think about me, birdman? For shame.

DIO would be megaton news to me.

Not going to lie, I just thought you were some stalker that liked to post in here that didn't play the game.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Xevren said:
Not going to lie, I just thought you were some stalker that liked to post in here that didn't play the game.
I do play it. I can't anymore though. I just hadn't played it for like months because I got bored of it and the weekly DLC releases were boring as fuck.

Mileena

Banned
Rewrite said:
I do play it. I can't anymore though. I just hadn't played it for like months because I got bored of it and the weekly DLC releases were boring as fuck.
Me and you both. I've probably played under an hour in September-January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom