• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band Platform |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaYotiX

Banned
:D i love my ZuneHD , also have a iPhone but i love MS subscription method. I wouldnt have 3/4 of the songs i do if i had to pay $1 for each one. Its also nice they give you 10 free songs to buy per month too.

Mileena

Banned
ElNarez said:
French Canadians suck.

Also, I never thought you were a brit. Consider me strongly disappointed.
USA!
USA!

and yea I went to Quebec in 7th grade for French class. Underwhelmation city.

Ashour

corkscrewblow said:
Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away Ashour will claim Zakk is better than Randy.
Zakk :lol :lol :lol

I have allot of respect for Randy but John is a better guitarist all around, and you can't deny John's charts in RB would be >>>>> Randy's.

And Portnoy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> who ever plays drums on that album.

Archie said:
>The Who medley
>RUST IN PEACE

Best DLC week ever?

The only downside is that the Who medley is a new recording. Keith and John are dead, and Roger just cant hit the notes like he used to. Pete still has it in my opinion, but Roger just aint what he used to be. I have been thinking they would do a Who pack or something for the super bowl, but not a new recording. I was hoping for a second mega pack.

I will still buy it anyways, because I am a sucker for the Who. Even if it is only half of them.

Porkepik

birdman said:
Yay! Someone else that actually wants to play Heavy Rain.

It's a resource hog. I only really use iTunes because I'm lazy.
I got heavy rain preordered and paid in full, can't wait for it, yay for gamestop canada and it's weird trade in value in january + their power trades, got White knight story today, Bioshock 2 next week, heavy rain and Star ocean after that and FF13 in march. Alll paid for about a total of about 100$CDN :)

Don't have any time to play but heavy rain will probably the only one I will play even if I should not and concentrate on my studies

Mileena

Banned
Yo Terror does the BC2 demo have awful graphics for you too? This shit looks worse than Perfect Dark Zero imo. Also, game is awful.

Porkepik

Oh and I won't engage in the french canadian debate, my wife would kill me (as a belgian living with a french canadian woman) :)

Can Someone explain me what the who medley will be : a 15 minutes track with all the tracks mentionned at 1.99 (amazing value)?, new recording for the tracks at 1.99$ a piece. With all the tracks mentionned I'm sure it won't be a 5 minutes medley.

Does anyone knows?

PedroRVD

Who cares which media player is better?

We are getting Rust in F`n Peace next week!!!

This reminds me of the Maiden announcement....everybody going nuts and posts from lurkers!

Tuesday cant come soon enough!!

Crag Dweller

aka kindbudmaster
207qknr.jpg

Now throw us older folks a bone hmx.

Porkepik said:
Oh and I won't engage in the french canadian debate, my wife would kill me (as a belgian living with a french canadian woman) :)

Can Someone explain me what the who medley will be : a 15 minutes track with all the tracks mentionned at 1.99 (amazing value)?, new recording for the tracks at 1.99$ a piece. With all the tracks mentionned I'm sure it won't be a 5 minutes medley.

Does anyone knows?

It won't be a medley of 15 songs. They just mentioned the songs that are already there. It's gonna be the same medley that they play at the Super Bowl, which probably includes like 5-8 of their biggest songs.

Ridley327

It's still going to be a pretty damn long song and probably hell for drummers. Zak Starkey, Son of Ringo, is a damn great drummer and can easily keep up with Keith Moon.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I told you guys that if you mentioned something awful, you'd be rewarded with something good this week. Thank JoJo for this.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
corkscrewblow said:
JoJo is like 12 and has a nicer rack than Hayley.

discuss
Christina Hendricks has the nicest rack of them all and I'm sure she somehow contributed to Rust in Peace so I'm gonna post some pics of her.

jk7ww4.jpg

29p906q.jpg

2dp3l2.jpg

119yveb.gif

XShagrath said:
Megadeth is nothing compared to what just showed up on RBN!

Let the bodies hit the floor!!!!
My angsty teenage years are about to be revisited!

Ashour

Rewrite said:
I told you guys that if you mentioned something awful, you'd be rewarded with something good this week. Thank JoJo for this.
Hmm. So next week we should request Limb Bizket and Nickleback.

Magik

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu @ RiP!

Time to finally pick up RB.

We need to get a GAF RB get together up and running for RiP. :lol

ravien56

Archie said:
Christina Hendricks has the nicest rack of them all and I'm sure she somehow contributed to Rust in Peace so I'm gonna post some pics of her.

http://i50.tinypic.com/jk7ww4.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/29p906q.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2dp3l2.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/119yveb.gif[IMG]

My angsty teenage years are about to be revisited![/QUOTE]
She's half the reason to watch Mad Men.

Xevren

Watching Drowning Pool come up on stage at Ozzfest when I was 19 was awesome, only because it was raining pretty hard and the singer slipped and fell as he came running on stage.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
This has seriously been the best DLC announcement day ever.

*Who medley
*Rust in Peace
*Drowning Pool

I don't think it will ever be topped.

Magik said:
The hell? Both of your XBL accounts expired? :lol
ya

Ashour

Xevren said:
Watching Drowning Pool come up on stage at Ozzfest when I was 19 was awesome, only because it was raining pretty hard and the singer slipped and fell as he came running on stage.
:lol

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
XShagrath said:
Megadeth is nothing compared to what just showed up on RBN!

Let the bodies hit the floor!!!!

The Authority is so damn coy about what they're working on. No hints or hype or leaks on this at all.

corkscrewblow said:
I bet it's going to be one of the top selling songs on RBN.

Anything to get casuals to browse the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom