• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band Platform |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Archie said:
So uh, what album do we constantly beg for now?
Brothersandsistersallmanbrother.jpg

plz hmx

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
corkscrewblow said:
iTunes is worse than WMP, lol.

I don't see why a windows user wouldn't use winamp but OK! Takes up little to no resources and still looks better than iTunes.

foobar2000, boy. Plays my music and gets the fuck out of my way.

mooooose

corkscrewblow said:
iTunes is worse than WMP, lol.

I don't see why a windows user wouldn't use winamp but OK! Takes up little to no resources and still looks better than iTunes.
And I don't see why a Windows user wouldn't use Foobar, the superior method of playing music.

edit - ^^^ EXACTLY ^^^

Mileena

Banned
I use foobar when I'm gaming. That shit takes up NO resources at all. <3 having a bad PC

and Archie is wrong. The next big plz HMX album is this

blizzardcover.jpg

I exclusively use Itunes, you get accustomed to the interface. I'd never think about using anything else for my music honestly. I am a Windows 7 user :lol I also have a Quad-Core and 8 gigs of ram, and I NEVER game on my PC. I have a 24" monitor too. But I have a 52 inch Bravia in my living room, that will always win.

And holy fuck I leave my PC for a couple hours and we get the Who and RiP announcement on a Thursday.

Epic week. What's the new album to be put on a pedestil?

Shit Costanza you get your Weezer, why you gotta hate?

Ridley327

Next week's DLC includes the Who medley, which by proxy Costanza is calling the worst DLC ever as well. Therefore, he needs to be removed from the internet.

The logic is infallible!

Costanza

Banned
Ridley327 said:
Next week's DLC includes the Who medley, which by proxy Costanza is calling the worst DLC ever as well. Therefore, he needs to be removed from the internet.

The logic is infallible!
I was talking about Megadeth. I really want that Who medley actually.

Some great DLC coming next week. I still need to pick up the first Megadeth album. I'll probably get a ton of points this weekend and pick that up. Anyone know of any deals going on for XBL points?

Also, whoever posted that preview of that Children of Nova song coming to RBN, thank you. Got their EP and it's fucking awesome. I really hope RockGamer Studio charts the whole thing.

Check out their other songs here: http://www.last.fm/music/Children+of+Nova

Mandala for next full album please

corkscrewblow said:
ahh I love you.

I was just listening to this yesterday. It's so much better than Fortress but I still don't like the vocalist.

It would be incredible on plastic guitar. And drums.. And bass.. what?!

Overture would be great, despite being overplayed I still love it.

corkscrewblow said:
fixed for my liking

We really need another SRV album, I'd take any of them too, even the double trouble stuff.

Pantera is eventually coming. I fully expect it to be a comprehensive 12 pack.

Does anyone care about Bioshock 2? I really wasn't excited for it but I'm finally starting to. I played the fuck outta the first one on PS3 and 360. Beat it at least 6 or 7 times. I got a crazy deal on it from amazon because I preordered about 6 months ago for 51.99, so shipped to my house the day it comes out for 57 dollars + a ten dollar credit + (bestforlastyeahright)Big Daddy home costume :lol

Ridley327

Terrordactyl said:
Does anyone care about Bioshock 2? I really wasn't excited for it but I'm finally starting to. I played the fuck outta the first one on PS3 and 360. Beat it at least 6 or 7 times. I got a crazy deal on it from amazon because I preordered about 6 months ago for 51.99, so shipped to my house the day it comes out for 57 dollars + a ten dollar credit + (bestforlastyeahright)Big Daddy home costume :lol

I'm getting it next week largely because I've got nothing pressing to play right now outside of more BC2 beta action. I'd like to think of it as a stop-gap for Heavy Rain, though I could end up being pleasantly surprised. I do have my doubts about that.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
THe fuck at the Itunes hate? It's turned into one of the best music players out there.

As for the DLC, would have been 100 times better getting a Dream Theater album.

Will probably only get Hanger 18 and Holy Wars and tornado of souls.

birdman

Ridley327 said:
I'm getting it next week largely because I've got nothing pressing to play right now outside of more BC2 beta action. I'd like to think of it as a stop-gap for Heavy Rain, though I could end up being pleasantly surprised. I do have my doubts about that.

Yay! Someone else that actually wants to play Heavy Rain.

Sp3eD said:
THe fuck at the Itunes hate? It's turned into one of the best music players out there.

It's a resource hog. I only really use iTunes because I'm lazy.

Grecco

Terrordactyl said:
We really need another SRV album, I'd take any of them too, even the double trouble stuff.

Pantera is eventually coming. I fully expect it to be a comprehensive 12 pack.

Never finished bioshock so ill be passing on B2 for now. Still have to finish Darksiders and Bayonetta and then buy Mass Effect 2 and finish that. By the time i do this, FF13 will probably be out. So ill probably play B2 in 6-8 months. :lol

ravien56

It's not a resource hog on mac. Also, I'm gonna need to check out the drum charts this time before I buy. I love Peace Sells but it's way too tough on drums or too fast.

bounchfx

ravien56 said:
It's not a resource hog on mac. Also, I'm gonna need to check out the drum charts this time before I buy. I love Peace Sells but it's way too tough on drums or too fast.

it's why there's a hard mode.

or no fail mode.

or if you're REALLY a bitch there's always
hyperspeed mode

Ridley327

I get the feeling that RiP will be a lot more manageable than Peace Sells was for drums, just because Nick Menza's playing goes further than PLAY THIS AT MACH 14. It'll still be very challenging (Five Magics, in particular, is going to be a bitch), but I doubt we're going to see anything nearly as draining as Good Mourning/Black Friday.

Now, if we had gotten Killing is My Business instead, then drummers everywhere would shatter their ankles before they got to Mechanix.

ravien56

bounchfx said:
it's why there's a hard mode.

or no fail mode.

or if you're REALLY a bitch there's always
hyperspeed mode
Hard mode and fail mode are for bitches so is Hyperspeed. Also, Hyperspeed mode on drums doesn't work as well on drums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom