• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band Platform |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natakuu

Banned
Ahhh, just saw the RiP announcement, amazing! Can't wait for the dlc now. Sadly I still don't have my drum set....but fuck it, I might just buy a new one now:lol
Terrordactyl said:
Here's CSB's new album to beg for

61922XMBAXL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
Yes plz HMX.
Terrordactyl said:
We really need another SRV album, I'd take any of them too, even the double trouble stuff.

Pantera is eventually coming. I fully expect it to be a comprehensive 12 pack.

Does anyone care about Bioshock 2? I really wasn't excited for it but I'm finally starting to. I played the fuck outta the first one on PS3 and 360. Beat it at least 6 or 7 times. I got a crazy deal on it from amazon because I preordered about 6 months ago for 51.99, so shipped to my house the day it comes out for 57 dollars + a ten dollar credit + (bestforlastyeahright)Big Daddy home costume :lol
I want to give it a chance and go through the single player, but I've been holding back my judgement until I've played it and decided if this game should even exist:lol
Also, the multiplayer looks horrible.

Natakuu

Banned
birdman said:
Yay! Someone else that actually wants to play Heavy Rain.
I'm looking forward to Heavy Rain. Another case of keeping my expectations in check, I really hope this game doesn't take some bizarre
and fucking stupid
turn like Indigo Prophecy did..

birdman

ravien56 said:
It's not a resource hog on mac. Also, I'm gonna need to check out the drum charts this time before I buy. I love Peace Sells but it's way too tough on drums or too fast.

Apple programs run better on a Mac! I never thought of that!

ravien56 said:
Hard mode and fail mode are for bitches so is Hyperspeed. Also, Hyperspeed mode on drums doesn't work as well on drums.

Hard + hyperspeed can make it managable
if you're a bitch

birdman

Natakuu said:
I'm looking forward to Heavy Rain. Another case of keeping my expectations in check, I really hope this game doesn't take some bizarre
and fucking stupid

Likewise. The less the game tries to do The Matrix the better.

Grecco

Natakuu said:
Ahhh, just saw the RiP announcement, amazing! Can't wait for the dlc now. Sadly I still don't have my drum set....but fuck it, I might just buy a new one now:lol

Yes plz HMX.

I want to give it a chance and go through the single player, but I've been holding back my judgement until I've played it and decided if this game should even exist:lol
Also, the multiplayer looks horrible.

Im exactly on the same boat. I might buy a new one too. Fuck.

Ridley327

Natakuu said:
and fucking stupid

Every review has made special note that there are absolutely no supernatural (or technological :lol ) twists the to the story, so that's a huge thing in its favor.

All we need is Relationship of Command, and we'll have every song on RB that I've always wanted to play.

Also: They sell the ion drum modules separately now. Thinking about buying a PS3 one and switching permanently...

Natakuu

Banned
Ridley327 said:
Every review has made special note that there are absolutely no supernatural (or technological :lol ) twists the to the story, so that's a huge thing in its favor.
That's a very huge thing in its favor:lol I'll probably check it out then. Coming out towards the end of this month right?

ravien56

TheGreatDave said:
I challenge you to propose one thing that's easier to do in the iTunes software than the Zune software.
I just don't like the itunes interface and I used a Zune for a few months.

Birdman said:
You'll get used to understanding the native's tongue. It's like living in a country with a different language for a year
I thought we were bros:(

Nisa65

Ashour said:
Fuck you buddy. Rhoads has nothing on Petrucci.

At least Rhoads played on albums people actually give a fuck about. Not to mention he was more of an influence on guitarists than Petrucci will ever be.

I just realised that hmx will probably use the remastered version of Rust in Peace which means shitty redone vocals on Take No Prisoners.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Well, no way in hell we're gonna be able to compete with Rust in Peace, but here's the latest Fairwood Studios announcements anyway.

2nd Thought - Just Hang On
- genre - Pop/Soft Rock
- website - 2nd Thought

Man Parts - Motorcide
Man Parts - Molten Death

- genre - Novelty Metal
- website - On Facebook

Also, Minnesota is back in Peer Review, and could really use some love.

Mileena

Banned
Archie said:
iTunes is bloatware. Valve plz put an in client music player in Steam tia.
Just use foobar. It's a better gaming music player than some garbage Valve could ever implement.

/still bitter they ruined CS

Charron said:
Well, no way in hell we're gonna be able to compete with Rust in Peace, but here's the latest Fairwood Studios announcements anyway.

2nd Thought - Just Hang On
- genre - Pop/Soft Rock
- website - 2nd Thought

Man Parts - Motorcide
Man Parts - Molten Death

- genre - Novelty Metal
- website - On Facebook

Also, Minnesota is back in Peer Review, and could really use some love.

"You cannot review this song because you don't speak English"

Harmonix really hate me.

ElNarez

Banned
You use "lift" when it's an elevator, and "lorry" when it's a truck. Obviously you're speaking some sort of foreign language that's not the TRUE form of English, as it is spoken in its native country, AMERICA.

Mileena

Banned
ElNarez said:
You use "lift" when it's an elevator, and "lorry" when it's a truck. Obviously you're speaking some sort of foreign language that's not the TRUE form of English, as it is spoken in its native country, AMERICA.
French Canadians are better than you.

TAKE THAT!

birdman

ElNarez said:

Fee, fi, foo, fum! I smell the blood of a stinky Frenchman.

Ronabo

Ronabo said:
The version of KMFDM's A Drug Against War that's up on the RBN is either a live version or a new mix of it that wasn't on the original album. Regardless it's good and arm rape like I thought.

^^So I asked this right as hell froze over, so it got ignored. Anyone else play this?

XShagrath

TheGreatDave said:
"You cannot review this song because you don't speak English"
Harmonix really hate me.

There was a bug and everyone lost their language preferences. Just go into your profile and re-add English.

Ronabo said:
^^So I asked this right as hell froze over, so it got ignored. Anyone else play this?
Not yet. Probably tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom