• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT2| I'd Rather Watch The EUROS Than Play

ShadyK54

First time poster in here, playing on PS4.

The game just feels kind of...off after the update. Feels a lot laggier & I've been getting a lot of Match Cancelled's today. Don't know how to feel about it.

And UGH at the new menu.

VLiberty

for once I got a good mate, I've managed to score 2 gols and made 2 assists by half time. then the game kicks me out of the match and doesn't let me re enter + matchmaking ban

i don't even know why i'm still spending time on this pile of crap

Wtf were they thinking with this new match making system with no bots? I'm spending more time waiting for a game to start than playing lately

So is the functionality to play the music during gameplay not in this update? I couldn't remember if it was in or just laying the foundations for it yet. Actually don't mind a couple of tracks off this update.

First time poster in here, playing on PS4.

The game just feels kind of...off after the update. Feels a lot laggier & I've been getting a lot of Match Cancelled's today. Don't know how to feel about it.

And UGH at the new menu.

I agree. This update made my aerials worse for some reason. Not sure what it is, the sound, the fps, ... but it just feels off for me aswell

These are not bad...

19883988_10156327725093032_6179092395138855064_n.jpg

Nabs

Finally got the Endo (Certified/Juggler) to go along with the MG-88 animated skin. I never expected to get a car out of this.

8n5L7rV.gif

i keep opening these crates and getting really disappointed lol

dude stop lol.

I think I've opened like 4(only one was an overdrive crate) last few days. Hoping to hit it big with white zombas or something but only because I have like 60 keys and don't really want anything. I've only gotten decals. Two of them are painted thought at least but yeah not recommended.

Nete

I got a Certified Scorer *and* Saffron Tubine wheels from the only Overdrive crate I opened. They look quite alright with the halo :p, but they also mean I better don't touch more crates for a while.

And I have no idea what to do with the 20XX. While waiting for the no-trade timer to end it grew a lot on me, but it still can be sold for a nice amount of keys (~20 for what I'm checking now).

Can't seem to get any luck with overdrive crates 1 v rare and 3 rare so far not great.

Don't touch those things. The double drop rate, removal of other crates and lack of BM's is tanking their value and the value of anything in them. You're very unlikely to get your value back on anything in this crate. Wait on the next one and buy what you want from this one in keys in a week. I almost nabbed a TW Centio for 20 keys earlier, that's how hard the values are tanking.

Also wtf happened to the price of white loopers? I paid less than a third of what they are now for mine. Almost tempted to sell them off but they'd be a bitch to get now. Is it really because crate 1 was dropped alone?

I got a Certified Scorer *and* Saffron Tubine wheels from the only Overdrive crate I opened. They look quite alright with the halo :p, but they also mean I better don't touch more crates for a while.

And I have no idea what to do with the 20XX. While waiting for the no-trade timer to end it grew a lot on me, but it still can be sold for a nice amount of keys (~20 for what I'm checking now).

If you like it keep it. There hasn't been a new bm decal for awhile and there wasn't one in the new crate so it will probably go up in price a little bit as it's still the most popular one.

Don't touch those things. The double drop rate, removal of other crates and lack of BM's is tanking their value and the value of anything in them. You're very unlikely to get your value back on anything in this crate. Wait on the next one and buy what you want from this one in keys in a week. I almost nabbed a TW Centio for 20 keys earlier, that's how hard the values are tanking.

Also wtf happened to the price of white loopers? I paid less than a third of what they are now for mine. Almost tempted to sell them off but they'd be a bitch to get now. Is it really because crate 1 was dropped alone?

They only drop in discontinued crates.

If you like it keep it. There hasn't been a new bm decal for awhile and there wasn't one in the new crate so it will probably go up in price a little bit as it's still the most popular one.

They only drop in discontinued crates.

Ahhh yeah, I forgot the Volts are in PCC and are still in rotation hence they've not shifted. Given that, I wonder if it would be wise to invest in Zombas/Volts for whenever the they're phased out.

Ahhh yeah, I forgot the Volts are in PCC and are still in rotation hence they've not shifted. Given that, I wonder if it would be wise to invest in Zombas/Volts for whenever the they're phased out.

No doubt the popular colors will go up a bit. White Zombas and crimson volts will probably be the only two worth the investment but who knows how the prices will eventually level out. There is still a ton of those crates in circulation and they are nearly free. I think it's more reactionary than anything and prices will probably not climb too much.

I'm looking for people to play on weeknights around 6-9pm Eastern Time on week nights. I'd like to play 2on2 or 3on3 competitive. Skill level is average. I'm on PS4 and my PSN name is bubaglobalj .

hnnnngggghhh

This Animus is a beast btw. Great for flicking with the splitter, which is one of the only bits that's painted top and bottom so makes tracking rotation in the air a bit easier to me. Then to top it off like a few of the cars it's got a whole load of empty space around the front wheels so you get a bit more visibility in the air too. Really liking this one.

No doubt the popular colors will go up a bit. White Zombas and crimson volts will probably be the only two worth the investment but who knows how the prices will eventually level out. There is still a ton of those crates in circulation and they are nearly free. I think it's more reactionary than anything and prices will probably not climb too much.

Yeah you're probably right. To be honest I hate taking big gambles like that on items anyway since if it doesn't pay off it can flatten all profit you made until then.

hnnnngggghhh

This Animus is a beast btw. Great for flicking with the splitter, which is one of the only bits that's painted top and bottom so makes tracking rotation in the air a bit easier to me. Then to top it off like a few of the cars it's got a whole load of empty space around the front wheels so you get a bit more visibility in the air too. Really liking this one.

Yeah you're probably right. To be honest I hate taking big gambles like that on items anyway since if it doesn't pay off it can flatten all profit you made until then.

Lovely car.

Thanks! Really needs a painted decal though. Kinda wish we got one for each new car in the crate they come in. I've been trying to work the silver in (grey semi-gloss) for a while now but it's hard to do with only two colors. Taken a shine to it though since hardly anyone uses it.

Yep I agree.Painted decals are too good.

Machina

Banned
I'm done with ranked forever. How these people get out of bed and have a shower in the morning without accidentally killing themselves is beyond me

Bollocks

I ragequit the other day after centering the ball to an open net and they couldn't score, no shame. I accepted my fate right there, RL gods didn't want me to win.

Also tried to grind to Platinum on PC before the season ended, what a waste of time, even canceled the gym to have more time. In the end I was double pissed, missed Platinum and didn't workout either.
Switched back to Platinum PS4 and the games are easier than in Gold 2 lol.

Machina

Banned
I ragequit the other day after centering the ball to an open net and they couldn't score, no shame. I accepted my fate right there, RL gods didn't want me to win.

Also tried to grind to Platinum on PC before the season ended, what a waste of time, even canceled the gym to have more time. In the end I was double pissed, missed Platinum and didn't workout either.
Switched back to Platinum PS4 and the games are easier than in Gold 2 lol.

I play a primarily playmaker style role so I fully understand your anger. It's an indictment that people still haven't figured out that if someone is about to center it, you might wanna be there to capitalize. I fucking hate passing to nobody

Got Grey Turbines in a crate.

Hoping to get something decent for 'em, but don't mind keeping them. They look dope.

Grey's usually hold value best when they look kinda like the white. Dunno how the new ones go with that though. I guess try sell asap since right now there's no commonly accepted prices in these items.

Got extremely lucky and got the Animus on my very first crate, since then opened a handful of crates (most rares, Acrobat certified Endo Spatter, FGSP, and one of the new trails) and quickly realized the Animus is the only thing I like out of this crate.

Might try to stack up a bunch of crates to get keys to try to trade for a BM decal, are any of them not outrageously priced on PS4? Also, is there a site where you can preview the decals on a car?

crops55

I'm looking for people to play on weeknights around 6-9pm Eastern Time on week nights. I'd like to play 2on2 or 3on3 competitive. Skill level is average. I'm on PS4 and my PSN name is bubaglobalj .

PSN is Tcrop.

I am usually on around that time depending on when the kids go to bed. Feel free to add me.

Raide

I had not interest in this game until I impulse purchased it on Xbox One. Now the house it addicted to playing it. So much fun, even if I utterly suck.

Top Bottom