• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR A few Resident Evil 7 PS4 Pro shots leak

People really decide to judge this game's graphics based on 4 grainy photos taken by someone looking at the screen.

lulz57orm.gif

That gif though...

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
What's wrong? the dialogue choices or branching story/multiple endings?
It's almost like the first 3 games.
For some reason I don't think the multiple endings and branching story are gonna be the same thing your thinking.
The dialogue choices should have gave that away

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
For some reason I don't think the multiple endings and branching story are gonna be the same thing your thinking.
The dialogue choices should have gave that away

My interpretation of vague statements made by a potentially fake source is right! Yours isn't!

Cyborg

some of you are crazy, just crazy. How the hell can you say it looks bad based on these shots. Damn. Just wait till the official release and be pleased something is shown dont jump to conclusions

Scotia

Banned
Fucking lmao at people jumping on this game on any opportunity they get.

Some select people have decided to harbour a burning hatred for this game switching to FP and will take any opportunity in every RE7 thread to call every last inch of it a pile of shit while knowing about as much about the game as everybody else does (which isn't much). It's getting very annoying seeing the same people come into RE7 threads with a one sentence shit post about how the game sucks.

Welcome to the family asshole, you are on fire now and I got a gun! Can't wait to blow his head off and then kill whatever comes out of his neck.

sn00zer

I'm getting some Silent Hill 4 vibes..... ie. promising new IP retrofitted into existing series. Could be wrong though.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I'm getting some Silent Hill 4 vibes..... ie. promising new IP retrofitted into existing series. Could be wrong though.

No offense but...we know NOTHING about RE7. Other than it takes place in Louisiana. We don't know anything about the enemies, story, NPCs, villains, combat...We know nothing. I don't think anyone can say how RE or not RE it is, based on what we know. Saying the game is like SH4 from the little (nada) we know, is the exact same as saying "Look at how bad these textures are!" from a set of blurry, lensflared, handheld shots from a TV.

ethomaz

Banned
Ever since Capcom revealed this game not to be Resident Evil 6 Redux, a growing number of people seem absolutely mustard keen to shit all over it whatever the reason
Are there a check board to cross the excuse for not being a RE???

We need to cross "it is not RE without classic characters" and "it is not RE without guns".

Every new info a hater topic is crossed.

Jawmuncher

The hating goes both ways.
How many people gave RE4-6 a hard time, because they weren't what they wanted?
On GAF alone, too many to count.

Resident Evil is a lot of things to a lot of different people at this point.
The only people who are ever going to be truly pleased, are those who care more about the lore/universe over anything else.

liquidtmd

Banned
Are there a check board to cross the excuse for not being a RE???

We need to cross "it is not RE without classic characters" and "it is not RE without guns".

Every new info a hater topic is crossed.

'Zomg it's looks like Amnesia, I know for a fact the budget for this was $5, preorder cancelled, Capcpom are doomed'

The only people who are ever going to be truly pleased, are those who care more about the lore/universe over anything else.
But what about what the umbrella thing from the opening scene of 4?

JayEH

Yep that's why I find it funny how those who like 7 are acting like this when they see people not liking the current offering. It's been the other way around for years.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
There has to be a better way to improve cell phone cameras post-2016, especially in low light.

Koyuga

I still don't get why, other than jump scares, this game is first person. And I love first person games.

First person Resident Evil is something Capcom has wanted to do for a very long time. You can tell not only from the numerous first-person view side games, but the original concept for Resident Evil 1 was closer to a first person shooter.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
You know, the more I think about it, the more I think these screens might be real.

I think Family Man on fire was originally at E3's reveal when they show all the scenes at once, but it was hard to make it out as Family Man at the time, or a garage specifically: Rewatched it and it looks a lot like the scene posted here.

So I'm leaning towards it being real.

First person melee combat ...... Never seen a game pull that off.

Hope it's good though.

Have you played the Condemned games or or Cryostasis?

Top Bottom