• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Aliens Colonial Marines Wii U version "postponed indefinitely"

Could this be Aliens Colonial Marines U related?

demiurgegbaks.png

source

Meelow

Banned
hopefully it's an official cancellation announcement

"We are officially cancelling the Wii U version of Aliens Colonial Marines and announcing instead the Wii U will get Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 (Or Borlderlands 3).

I'd be happy.

If they do release the Wii U version of Aliens, the only way it can sell is if it's cheaper than the PS3/360/PC version, it has more content, looks better like Gabe said last year and advertise it a lot and make sure it gets good reviews.

"We are officially cancelling the Wii U version of Aliens Colonial Marines and announcing instead the Wii U will get Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 (Or Borlderlands 3).

I'd be happy.

Based on current trends, it's more likely to be Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway with WiiU game pad support for maps.

AzaK

So they obviously haven't finished it or else it'd make no sense to not just throw it on the eShop. Anyway, good riddance and I just hope that Sega can sue the crap out of Gearbox if they've done what's being claimed.

Top Bottom