• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: inFamous: Second Son is a PS4 launch title

jett

D-Member
I really like the new guy. Like it a lot better than Cole.

infamousj5dei.gif

Sucker Punch has really stepped it up graphically. Wish we had seen gameplay, I think it may look better than Killzone.

hL0PL.jpg

nathan-drake-up-closet5czz.jpg

You really think they look alike?

This is Cole McDrake

infamous-2-cole.jpg

Chamber

love on your sleeve
They just went from one generic looking character to another so I'm definitely happy they stuck with the look from the first game for continuity sake but I don't like either character design. The new character for SS definitely has a lot more going for it imo.

Agreed with both of your statements. Cole's design was always a weak aspect of inFamous and the redesign was definitely nothing special.

Keanu Reeves up there is an improvement.

Himself

Why does Sucker Punch stuggle so much creating interesting characters for this series? I feel like some good character design could take the series from good to great.

Mik_Pad

Banned
Why does Sucker Punch stuggle so much creating interesting characters for this series? I feel like some good character design could take the series from good to great.
The series is amazing imho. I think Cole's design was good enough, I just want more innovation in the gameplay and traversal which it seems we will get with the smoke powers.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Wow. 2 years later and we're still going on about redesigned Cole? Let it go, people. Seriously. We're past Cole and are now on a new protagonist we can bitch about!

Man, I really hope Second Son is a launch title. I didn't plan on getting a PS4 at launch, but damn, it's inFAMOUS! I think the new protag looks interesting, and I'm super curious about seeing the game in motion. Even moreso, I hope they have it playable at E3 so I can get my hands on it personally!

Himself

The series is amazing imho. I think Cole's design was good enough, I just want more innovation in the gameplay and traversal which it seems we will get with the smoke powers.

I thinnk its a great series, and probably one of the must fun open world games to play. Really my main beef with the series is that all the characters are generally weak and the new protagonist doesnt seem any better. Either way, im happy we're getting a new one for ps4.

Top Bottom