• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Monster Hunter 3 coming to PSP

Kyoufu

The one thing I really dislike about console MH games is that shitty monthly fee. Having to go through a bunch of registration shit with some random JP company just to be able to play MH blows.

MH3 will be pay-to-play also right?

Tenbatsu

Kyoufu said:
The one thing I really dislike about console MH games is that shitty monthly fee. Having to go through a bunch of registration shit with some random JP company just to be able to play MH blows.

MH3 will be pay-to-play also right?
They yet to announce anything. Yeah you are right, I remember I had to ordered a PS2 Ethernet adapter just to play the game and the shitty random company banned me after 3 years.

Tenbatsu said:
Capcom just posted this on their MH3 Tri webstie:lol
重要なお知らせ】
一部雑誌記事において、「モンスターハンター3(トライ)のWii以外への展開」という報道がございましたが、当社においてそのような公表は一切、行っておりません。シリーズ最新作『モンスターハンター3(トライ)』は、Wiiの特性を活かし、これまでにないモンスターハンターを創造するべく、鋭意開発を進めております。

株式会社カプコン

http://www.capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/3/

It doesn't really deny anything meaningful if you look at the words carefully.

SilverLunar said:
no.

It is like Pokemon, never big on consoles, millions on handhelds.

I disagree based on the sheer fact that I had tons of friends who had no idea this game was ever on PS2. I saw the preview trailer for it half a year before it came out then it just came out under the radar. I ended up seeing it at blockbuster for $30.00 and I picked it up and eventually 5~6 other people I knew also did. I also have probably 15 other people that first played it on the PSP and have since borrowed my ps2 one and where hoping for Monster Hunter 2 in the US.

So I really wanna blame shitty sells of MH1 on Capcom and its lack of advertising/exposure of the game.

Top Bottom