• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Next Justice League trailer description

Theorry

“The preview starts with the same footage of Batman recruiting flash, then logos(including the new DC logo). we cut to a montage of the team. Bruce talking to Diana at some kind of museum. Cyborg looking depressed as he walks through the hall of a high school(apparently we see him use some kind of holographic projection to blend in) with voice over from Victor saying ”I never asked for this. I didn’t want to be some thing.”

We then see aquaman in atlantis(apparently resembles castle ruins), talking with Vulko(william dafoe) about his destiny. We see a motherbox being guarded by atlantian soldiers when out of nowhere there’s an attack. Steppenwolf takes the motherbox, aquaman swims after him, steppenwolf throws his axe at aquaman & in slow motion arthur dodges it.

we cut to Batman, WW, Flash & Cyborg being overwhelmed by parademons in some kind of tunnel, the tunnel floods and Aquaman shows up to save the team. We get the ”dressed like a bat, I dig it” then Aquaman asks Batman for help. We cut to the team entering the batcave as Flash geeks out. voice over from Batman about the parademons(referred to them as creatures) kidnapping scientists. WW asks what’s the plan as Flash asks Alfred for some service, Alfred walks off.

Montage of action(slow mo shot of WW falling while trying to reach her sword as flash tips it with his finger so she can grab it, cyborg punches aquaman as aquaman throws him against the wall as the shot transitions into Aquaman throwing Bruce against the wall, aquaman ww & flash guarding what appears to be the scout ship, Batman gliding into a parademon, Steppenwolf stepping on WW’s chest, Cyborg standing on a football field).

Flash then makes a joke about Cyborg looking like the tin man. After the JL title card we get the money shot. Batman is driving towards some kind of ship when Superman in the black suit,beard & mullet lands right in front of it, red eyes and an evil smirk(fire in the background, raining ash, great visual shot) while Batman has a look of ”oh shit” as the trailer ends.”

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/6j4d73/jl_trailer_description/

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
landscape-1466784581-mulletsuperman.jpg

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
What if the dark looking Superman with red eyes is the one that actually acts nice? Its a deep twist and speaks to the human condition.

Don't believe everything you hear, son.

Like, the person uses this line
slow mo shot of WW falling while trying to reach her sword as flash tips it with his finger so she can grab it

because it's true, and it's there to add an air of credibility to it. It's from the cinemacon trailer. Then the rest is made up.

Alienous

I expect them to be a lot more hesitant about showing all of their cards with Superman after the reaction to Doomsday's reveal in the BvS trailer. Heck, they didn't even show Ares for Wonder Woman, and they probably should have.

Fake.

Theorry

I expect them to be a lot more hesitant about showing all of their cards with Superman after the reaction to Doomsday's reveal in the BvS trailer. Heck, they didn't even show Ares for Wonder Woman, and they probably should have.

Fake.

But they already showed Superman in the first poster and the sizzle reel.

Vyer

Oh lawd, a fan service reference in the first post of a trailer rumor thread. We've reached peak GAF in record time

Dierce

This sounds so fake including that Deus Ex reference. You can tell that whoever wrote this added the next line just to not make it seem so obvious.

Mr_Zombie

I don't even know who Steppenwolf is, and it feels like the 'DCEU' is doing a terrible job of setting that up.

What, do you feel they need to teas him for a couple of movies before they finally use him? Why does a movie villain even have to be set up before the movie's release?

Superman in the black suit,beard & mullet

Keep the beard, leave the mullet. No one wants mullets. Beard, on the head...

458c08c76355934df9361053e9b4c4e8--henry-caville-homeless-man.jpg

<3

This sounds fake, but that Superman description wouldn't surprise me. Snyder's Superman just isn't allowed to have any "happiness".

Theorry, man.

If you're going to share as much DC news as you do

You need, need to acquire a somewhat functioning bullshit detector. One that makes some sort of noise or alarm.

You can't just run on pure enthusiasm and reddit links. It's like that girl who tried to eat nothing but Ramen and turned into the salt monster from Star Trek or some shit.

There is no way the first vision of Superman in this movie's marketing campaign (not counting fucking drink cups or whatever) is going to be an even DARKER, MEANER, GRUMPIER version than the one they put in the ground. Not after Wonder Woman.

Ogodei

I thought it had already been confirmed that Superman would have his post-death look in this movie? The only new information is the implication that he comes back evil.

Slayven

Theorry, man.

If you're going to share as much DC news as you do

You need, need to acquire a somewhat functioning bullshit detector. One that makes some sort of noise or alarm.

You can't just run on pure enthusiasm and reddit links. It's like that girl who tried to eat nothing but Ramen and turned into the salt monster from Star Trek or some shit.

There is no way the first vision of Superman in this movie's marketing campaign (not counting fucking drink cups or whatever) is going to be an even DARKER, MEANER, GRUMPIER version than the one they put in the ground. Not after Wonder Woman.
But what if my uncle does work at nintendo and gets the stuff that isn't even out yet?

Top Bottom