• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Next Justice League trailer description

MisterHero

Theorry, man.

If you're going to share as much DC news as you do

You need, need to acquire a somewhat functioning bullshit detector. One that makes some sort of noise or alarm.

You can't just run on pure enthusiasm and reddit links. It's like that girl who tried to eat nothing but Ramen and turned into the salt monster from Star Trek or some shit.

There is no way the first vision of Superman in this movie's marketing campaign (not counting fucking drink cups or whatever) is going to be an even DARKER, MEANER, GRUMPIER version than the one they put in the ground. Not after Wonder Woman.
He's not gonna be evil, he's gonna be feral Jesus Man

jrush64

Banned
Theorry, man.

You need, need to acquire a somewhat functioning bullshit detector. One that makes some sort of noise or alarm.

You can't just run on pure enthusiasm and reddit links. It's like that girl who tried to eat nothing but Ramen and turned into the salt monster from Star Trek or some shit.

There is no way the first vision of Superman in this movie's marketing campaign (not counting fucking drink cups or whatever) is going to be an even DARKER, MEANER, GRUMPIER version than the one they put in the ground. Not after Wonder Woman.

Yup. Yup. Yup. This so much. It will never happen. After Wonder Woman and the way DC has been talking about the lessons learned, Evil superman wont happen.

Sojgat

Don't make him evil, but please, please, please give him the mullet.

Cp7ibYIWYAAgYAg.jpg

Superman will be in the stinger for the next trailer, that I would bet on.

But he's sure as shit not going to be wearing no black suit with a mullet.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
I've got no real interest in this movies outside of Aquaman. I think Momoa is going to steal the film.

Theorry

Theorry, man.

Its better then missing marketing. :D

People ate up also the "Wonder Woman is a mess" stuff when that triggered alot of alarms for me about who said it.
I dont know man. I dont think this leak is that far fetched.

Its better then missing marketing. :D
I dont know man. I dont think this leak is that far fetched.

1) no it isn't
2) I know you don't think it, it's why you're sharing reddit bullshit on a Saturday morning.

The fact that other rubes swallowed other rumors doesnt mean you need to pay attention to and then help disseminate the bullshit. Be more discriminating.

With Cavill's hairline shouldn't it technically be a skullet?

heyyyyy

Busty

Banned
Bollocks. Absolute bollocks.

Are we really going back to the dark old days of posting things are come from a DC 'leaks' subReddit?

I thought we were better than this.

Are we really going back to the dark old days of posting things are come from a DC 'leaks' subReddit?

We do it for shits and giggles from time to time in the community thread when nothing is happening. But yeah, don't take any of this shit seriously lol.

Theorry

1) no it isn't
2) I know you don't think it, it's why you're sharing reddit bullshit on a Saturday morning.

heyyyyy

Dude. Was just a joke...
Saturday night for me really.

My alarm bells are fine btw. Called hard bs on the "Wonder Woman is a mess" rumour. As that one really didnt made sense from all what we saw and who said it. Same about the Justice League reshoots.

People love it tho when the rumour says a movie is a "mess" :p

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Mmmmm kinda odd how most everything in this is from stuff we saw on the actors Instagrams, the first JL trailer, or some set photos just cobbled together... Makes ya think.

Makes sense. It was said Superman would be contested in "death" so Darkseid probably sways him.

It'll be Steppenwolf, then Superman, then they turn Superman good again with the power of super friendship and then they all fight Darkseid.

Day 1.

MisterHero

For those of us who don't know, what is the story with dark evil superman in comics?
The one Slayven posted is New 52 Earth-2 Superman.
Darkseid kidnapped Superman and made Bizarro clones of him

Superman TAS did Evil Superman as well.

Pizza

Shit yes. Evil superman is wonderful.

BvS set up superman as a god who cannot be all good and all powerful because he's still a dude. Wonder Woman is a literal god but she isn't all powerful and hides from the public eye. Also she's a "god killer" which was a point repeatedly emphasized throughout the whole film.

Thematically it still works. Superman can show up mulletted and pissed and heel turn into a dictator at the climax for the "good of the earth"

Literally what 100% of the foreshadowing these movies have established has been leading to. Ever since clarke's dad told him people would worship him and to absolutely not superman. To drop that now, in a movie so far along in production, because Wonder Woman did great is silly.

Wonder Woman is a good person. Superman is just a dude but he isn't supers manning well, and batman is a broken guy. They're all individuals and their movies can be completely different tonally because they're not all Spider-Man in different outfits like the MCU.

The dark future in BvS was entirely predicated on whether or not batman could murder superman before he becomes a monster. Justice League sort of has to deal with the results of that failure. Superman is more than likely not going to be giddy af when he comes back. To expect/hope for as much is to ask the thread of story to get objectively worse so you can watch superman understand references from back before he was dead.

Also they teased the black suit already like months ago

Top Bottom