• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Tom Holland to play Jak, Chris Pratt eyed to voice Daxter in live action Jak and Daxter movie from Sony directed by Ruben Fleischer (Venom, Un

mansoor1980

Gold Member
i knew it was goona be tom holland , pic needs chris pratt shopped in

FvtgZxZXoCcPYyc.jpg

marky mark would have been good too

50NeGIr.png

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
If we observe current trends, Tom Holland and Neil Druckman will continue getting more and more Sony projects each decade exponentially until they are the only two employees left at the company in 2067, accounting for occupying all jobs at Sony. At that point, scientists predict they will fuse into one being of immense power.

I believed it, then I saw live action.

I was like, now they are gonna have to make a game.

Chris Pratt really works as older Drake tho..

ssringo

Naughty Dog games are all the same anyways. Might as well just use the same few actors for them all.

/s for the slow people. Kinda.

Robb

Gold Member
This sounds super fake, and if it’s real it sounds like a guaranteed blunder. Those Venom films are (unfortunately) horrible.

But hey, I’ll be happy to take a crappy movie if it means we’ll get more Jack & Daxter games.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Lmao
Is Tom Holland under some weird 1930s’ MGM contract with Sony?? Where he has to fulfill 15 movie roles regardless of quality lol??
Honestly I think so. Chris Pratt also does a ton of Sony movies if you look it up. Garfield, Passengers, The Magnificent Seven.

The only studio more aggressive with this kind of thing is HBO. If you ever watch any of their shows you'll see virtually every small actor they have reused in multiple things.

We can probably predict now that Abby in TLoU season 2 will be an actress that has been on a previous HBO show.

Last edited:
Top Bottom