• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Tom Holland to play Jak, Chris Pratt eyed to voice Daxter in live action Jak and Daxter movie from Sony directed by Ruben Fleischer (Venom, Un

kiphalfton

This will surely kill ANY chance of another game coming out ever again.

But Sony has a weird obsession with Tom Holland.

He gets paid and laid tho
His actually married. So I don't know if he goes around. Also, are you seriously just making assumptions about other people? Why would I care what goes on in his life? His a terrible actor and just annoying. I don't have an issue with him as a person, I am just tired of seeing his face everywhere.

I have a friend who cannot stand DJ Khaled so I always troll him and send him "Another one" memes cause it pisses him off. Quite amusing.

nial

Gold Member
Didn’t they do that with Ratchet and Clank and it failed fucking miserably??

Sony really thinks what works for Nintendo would work for them.
The movie failed, yes, but the game was one of the best-selling in the series.

StereoVsn

a todd howard biopic with tom holland as the lead will be terrific

356d77dbba9f0709e95ddcee84c69111aa69d5b088f64bc6e393bcdeb1b05df3_1.jpg

make it happen phil spencer
They should model it after the Weird Al Yankovic Story! Spice it up a notch! 😉

Ok well you know more about him than me tbh
Yes, I tend to be a bit more educated than most people on here if I am being quite frank. Whether I like or dislike someone, I always tend do a bit of research for the sake of self knowledge and curiosity. I am sure he is a genuine good person and probably fun to be around with. But as I said I am just tired of his ass in every film these days lol and for his age I think he looks like a dude with a baby face and weak ass physique.

Unknown?

Yes, I tend to be a bit more educated than most people on here if I am being quite frank. Whether I like or dislike someone, I always tend do a bit of research for the sake of self knowledge and curiosity. I am sure he is a genuine good person and probably fun to be around with. But as I said I am just tired of his ass in every film these days lol and for his age I think he looks like a dude with a baby face and weak ass physique.
Yes but they like him because he can do his own stunts.

L*][*N*K

Banned
It was already one of the fastest-selling upon launch.
It wasn’t because of the movie though, the game was great and back then Sony was dominating and the market barely had anything in it, if a remake of Jack and Daxter releases in 2025 just to promote a movie in this landscape it wouldn’t do as well, even if Sony sells it for 9$ like they did Ratchet and Clank remake

Last edited:

Drizzlehell

Banned
Well, the PlayStation Cinematic Universe is closer than ever to reality I guess.
I'm guessing that you're joking but that's probably what they're trying to do, lol. Sooner or later one of those movies will land, and then we won't see the end of it. We didn't have that X-Men, Blade of Spider-Man of video game moves just yet, though, but one of those days...

Stafford

Live action doesn't mean tons of CGI effects though. Look at those live action Twisted Metal cutscenes on PS3. It had graphic effects layered upon layers.

No I mean, how are they gonna make Jak and Daxter into live action? I actually want them to be CGI. Perhaps it will be like Sonic and Tails. They are CGI while the rest are real actors.

Not a fan of that at all. Make it full on CGI like Mario.

Unknown?

No I mean, how are they gonna make Jak and Daxter into live action? I actually want them to be CGI. Perhaps it will be like Sonic and Tails. They are CGI while the rest are real actors.

Not a fan of that at all. Make it full on CGI like Mario.
After effects, it could look very cartoony is what I'm getting at to where maybe only his face looks real and everything else looks fake? Idk. Just depends how it's done, but I agree that CG would be better.

Top Bottom