• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: Modern Warfare Remastered includes campaign & 10 multiplayer maps

Rumour: Modern Warfare Remastered includes campaign & 10 multiplayer maps
https://t.co/CXAm8dpv74

ChM7jl2W4AEBJZd.jpg

https://twitter.com/VideoGamerCom/status/725989462593933312

MP is good, very good.
Not buying that infinite shit with it though as I went full digital this gen so reselling is not an option.

Hesemonni

Banned
I think I prestiged 3 or 4 times on Xbox360 MP. MW still has the only MP I really played and I'd love to visit those maps again.

Striek

Ten maps? Shit fucking sucks. They better not include the gimmick maps killhouse or shipment among them.

The rest are classic. None deserve to be cut.

Orpheum

would have bought it if MW2 was included...it was the first shooter i played online and i'd love to play it again with a few tweaks here and there, it still has some of the best maps in my opinion

I really hope this gets a proper update. I've just finished playing the Uncharted Collection and I thought it was so gorgeous and so polished it could pass for a current-gen series. I'd love to see the same level of care applied to the MW series.

Missed opportunity should have been MW2 :(

What makes you think they won't do MW2 very soon - maybe even next year?

Only 10 maps, why?

I can only think of two maps I disliked Wet Work and Bloc (decent on ground war though), if I was to pick the other four to skip it would be Pipeline, District, Showdown, and Strike.

Daffy Duck

I wonder if they will release all the other maps as DLC for the game, I mean it's rubbish how we don't get all of them but I can imagine it is taking some time to get them all up to scratch for the remaster.

I just hope I get Crossfire and District.

I´m sorry... this seems strange..

why would the ad say "contains ONLY 10 mp maps..?

this seems fake..

Uhm. This just means that they are updating and remastering this 10 maps. This takes time and resources.

10 Maps is a really good amount for a remastered Multiplayer.

Halo 2 Anniversary MP had only 5 or 6 Maps irc.

Alienous

We might be looking at a true remaster, not a simple up-res.

Hopefully they bring the multiplayer into the modern engine. Smooth out the geometry somewhat, better lighting, etc.

I´m sorry... this seems strange..

why would the ad say "contains ONLY 10 mp maps..?

this seems fake..

You're thinking about this wrong. Why would anyone fake "contains only 10 MP maps"?

i'd go as far to say this is legit now

you know that Acti are loosing there marbles trying to scramble a teaser trailer together as quick as possible to keep the hype flowing

We might be looking at a true remaster, not a simple up-res.

Hopefully they being the multiplayer into the modern engine. Smooth out the geometry somewhat, better lighting, etc.

Thats probably whats happening here. But people dont realize that and just complain.

Hanmik

Uhm. This just means that they are updating and remastering this 10 maps. This takes time and resources.

10 Maps is a really good amount for a remastered Multiplayer.

Halo 2 Anniversary MP had only 5 or 6 Maps irc.

I know.. but did the ad for Halo say "ONLY" in the text..?

it just seems like strange marketing... why would you even write ONLY..? just write "Contains 10 of the classic mp maps" or something like that..

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Oh FFS, only 10 of the maps ? How about all of them please including the variety pack dlc as well. Fuck sake.

Card Boy

Banned
The fact it says Only 10 Maps seems a little suss. Only is not a good marketing term unless you want to say Only on Xbox or Only on Playstation etc.

What region is that picture from? $79 standard price and Day/Month/Year date suggests Australia, but I can't imagine Activision only wanting 79 dollarydoos for a new Call of Duty.

Top Bottom