• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOUR: Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Ghosts is 720p, PS4 version is 1080p?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Pretty much what I wanted to say. Well I would not have put it so bluntly, but I guess your way is more effective.

So do you think that all third party games will be native 1080p on the PS4? How will Sony HQ handle it if it's not? How will you?

it's about the detail in the world, not some stupid arbitrary technical detail.
Different people, different requirements. So resolution is arbitrary? And framerate? How about dedicate servers? Load times? Screen Tearing? 7.1 sound vs 5.1 vs stereo? Rumble?

Which of those matter and which are arbitrary? And why are we getting a new generation of hardware again?

Exclusives are important, for those exclusives. But there's more to a console than those exclusives.

5tcyUfX.gif
And now I understand why Bish is in the bunker.

Amir0x

Banned
That CBOAT post is the most direct attack I've ever seen him make. That's some crazy ass shit

this is as good as confirmed now

rdrr gnr

We arl rdaedy know.
Titfall also.
not cooll2 hodl back on tstuff we acnt interact r tel truaths with, evnev if itns the job to obs>ffducate.

translaperncy is berter when dealing wtih this positition. whataev er tho
We already know -- Titanfall, also. It's not cool to hold back on stuff we can't interact or tell truths with, even if it's [your] job to obfuscate.

Transparency is better when dealing with this position. Whatever, though.

shuttaman

Banned
CBOAT, if u can see me. CAN you re assure me!!??? What's going to happen for multiplat titles like FF XV and KH3?
TELL ME EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!

I think people are getting a little carried away believing Albert would immediately know the native resolution of a game from playing it a bit.

J-Rzez

Albert
Cboat
and Nickleback all in one thread.
We're just one Major short of a meltdown...

Poor cboat though, the cross hairs are probably moving towards them fast now.

Amir0x

Banned
CRAZY BUTTOCKS TRANSLATION:

We arl rdaedy know.
Titfall also.
not cooll2 hodl back on tstuff we acnt interact r tel truaths with, evnev if itns the job to obs>ffducate.

translaperncy is berter when dealing wtih this positition. whataev er tho

=

We all already know.
Titanfall also.
Not cool hold back on stuff we cant interact or [tell truths with], even if its the job to obfuscate.

Transparency is better when dealing with this position. Whatever though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom