• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Runbow |OT| Taste the Runbow

Come get your Runbow on tonight! All Gaffers are invited for some pick up games of runbow starting from 6pm EDT to 9pm EDT. Stay for as many or as few games as you want. If you want to play, simply keep watch on this thread for when I post the room key.

Oh man, sounds fun but I'll be at work! Hopefully I'll be around for the next one.

Regiruler

Sorry whoever that was. I didn't know it wouldn't go back to character select. I was just trying to pass time until more people showed up, but it locked the game to us two.

Code for the new room is 7109. I am going to wait 10 minutes or until we get 6 people, whichever happens first.

Didn't know there was a big update for the Wii U version until I casually started the game right now, it took about half an hour to download.

I see there was a possible version released about a month ago with online functionality....I hope you can play online between the two systems as it was always difficult to find people online to play with.

Regiruler

Speaking of updates, but has anyone noticed the frame skip after all the patches? It plagued the original release but I never notice it anymore.

Top Bottom