• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RWBY Twitch Marathon |OT| Oct 9 Will Be The Day

Jindrael

Banned
Yeah I think Rens semblance can be best explained as something akin to emotion cancel.

Twitch chat is not far off with Zen mode or Tranquility.

I still don't get Ren's semblance.

It's actually pretty simple; Ren is essentially a ninja.

His semblance is being able to "cloak" himself and others near him from Grimm by calming their emotions. The Grimm are attracted to negative emotions (hence the whole elaborate conspiracy plot Cinder cooked up in V3 to spark the Fall of Beacon) and Ren is usually as zen as it gets.

As an aside, is anyone else here going to go to one of the theatrical premieres of Volume 5 Episode 1 tonight? I'm heading to the one near where I live in a little while.

yep

every once in a while I almost feel sorry for her, then I'm like "no hold on a minute, FUCK Cinder."

I wonder if
Pyrrha's ghost will start haunting Cinder. Like, in a sort of incomplete creepy Silent Hill-esque version of what's going on with Oscar and Ozpin.

It'd be sooooo cathartic.

Jindrael

Banned
The irony that Jaune uses the sword sword as a shield to protect ren and nora in that scene.

You know that it was orignially a shield made to shield people.....

Geist-

You can't just say that and not post some.
Just google Rwby x Bloodborne.

rwby_x_bloodborne___blood_rose_hunter__bg__by_shadeofgrimm-d9okmij.jpg

rwby_x_bloodborne___cold_blood_hunter_by_shadeofgrimm-d9s8i0u.jpg

rwby_x_bloodborne___burning_beast_hunter_by_shadeofgrimm-dawokpo.jpg

rwbyxbloodborne___black_blood_hunter_by_shadeofgrimm-da2lqlk.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Armed and Ready is so good.

The number one thing I want from RWBY now is to see Yang beat the everloving shit out of Adam. They can fumble the whole rest of the story for all I care.

Who do you think will replace Pyrrha in JNR?

Penny?
Emerald?

Oscar.

Team ORNJ incoming

Geist-

I kinda like this but I think Oscar even though he has no experience would overshadow the rest of the team too fast
Ya, Oscar is probably going to stick to giving orders with Qrow. I actually prefer the fluid teams of RWBY and JNR, even if it's hard to form a team name out of those. They're better together than apart.

The number one thing I want from RWBY now is to see Yang beat the everloving shit out of Adam. They can fumble the whole rest of the story for all I care.

Completely agreed. I know Blake will have to play a big part in taking Adam down too, but I reeeeeaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllyyyy need it to be Yang that does the bulk of it and finish him off.

Oscar.

Team ORNJ incoming

Yuuup. I'd be shocked if this doesn't happen.

Ya, Oscar is probably going to stick to giving orders with Qrow. I actually prefer the fluid teams of RWBY and JNR, even if it's hard to form a team name out of those. They're better together than apart.

Qrow is literally the show's alcoholic Obi-Wan Kenobi. He's going to die at some point in the coming volumes.

Yang can't be ready to encounter Taurus yet. I could see Raven training Yang which will lead her to completely decimating Adam.

Top Bottom