• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sakurai confirms Smash trailer at E3 direct!

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Wonder what kind of omg its Snake! moment this trailer will have. Maybe Shulk.

kuppy

Slightly better translation (maybe):

I have an announcement. During the Nintendo Direct to be broadcast from 11PM on the night of June 11th, the first trailer of the new entry in the 'Super Smash Bros." series will be broadcast. For the first time, simultaneously across the world! Do not miss it.
Nintendo is really digging on that now, I like it.

Hopefully the Dojo will return! Nothing has ever hyped for a game like that fecking website. :D

My god this, remember staring at every screen shot trying to get every clue possible... that was how Lucas and Lucario were leaked because they appeared on the "compatible sticker" markers.

luinGHd.gif

RV61YNX.gif

CylKjR6.gif

Finally! I won't be able to sleep for a week!

Santar

Any word on how he's doing with his shoulder? That's what I first htink about whenever I hear about the new Smash.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
It's the franchise that, with Brawl, made me discover much more the videogaming world, as well as forums around the world (NeoGAF on top, obviously) and that, back on Gamecube, by reading all the descriptions of the trophies, made me a Nintendo fan too.

How the hell can't I be hyped for the first trailer of the new Smash Bros.?!?

Mr Swine

Banned
Oh god oh god oh god oh god

SSB at the ND stream *drools* I hope to god that Sonic is in and Eggman joins the villain side!

vazel

Banned
Amazing, it's actually happening again. Although I'm not sure how they'll top Brawl except with better netcode.

Yessssssssssss, glad there's no screen shots, this is gonna be amazing , I'm ready

Super Smash Brothers: Heroes vs Villains will be the name since lots of people complained about the lack of villains last game

King K Rool, Ridley, Liquid Snake, Eggman, Waluigi, and others ready

Time for the internet to relapse into our addiction of Japan Time for new nuggets of Smash news

I wish I could do that again... sadly I now have a daughter with a second on the way. If I don't sleep at regular times I'll never get any... But maybe for smash it's worth it.

Zomba13

Amazing, it's actually happening again. Although I'm not sure how they'll top Brawl except with better netcode.

Get rid of tripping.
Better netcode.

Perfect game.

(I hope they have another single player portion. I really liked SSE. Screw the haters!)

NeonZ

My god this, remember staring at every screen shot trying to get every clue possible... that was how Lucas and Lucario were leaked because they appeared on the "compatible sticker" markers.

You mean Ness and Lucario. Lucas was a starting character revealed fairly early by the Dojo itself. Also, I think the screenshot that leaked them actually came from a trailer, not the Dojo.

thuway

This brightened my day up!! I worked as a tester at Nintendo during the Brawl days. I hope this game takes this to a whole new level :). It was awesome to know about Sonic before you guys did ;).

Top Bottom