• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sarah Palin calls out Trump: Trump's Carrier deal is 'crony capitalism'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never would have pegged Palin as a true believer.

Props to her for forgoing partisanship and sticking to her values, even if they are terrible

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I never would have pegged Palin as a true believer.

Props to her for forgoing partisanship and sticking to her values, even if they are terrible

Something else is afoot. She wouldn't burn that bridge over principles. Maybe they have a weird beef or maybe she's aligned with some conservative counter movement.

BlueWord

For some reason I've been reading a lot about Teddy Roosevelt lately, and I'm starting to wonder if Trump is the same kind of character.

Think he's closer to Andrew Jackson in terms of temperament, personally. Of course, the biggest difference there is the level of political knowledge, acumen and vision. Trump has demonstrated none of these.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
Something else is afoot. She wouldn't burn that bridge over principles. Maybe they have a weird beef or maybe she's aligned with some conservative counter movement.

Or she just wants a bit of the limelight so her books or whatever will sell better. It's suspiciously well worded for it to be just her, though.

What the fuck? Is this what is causing Republicans to turn on him? Don't most people see this as a win for Trump, and by extension, the GOP?

Thankfully his base is dumb. Or Palin is doing it for reasons none of us understand... like maybe it makes him look like he isn't immune from criticism from the right? /overthinkingit

Hexa

She apparently wanted to be Secretary of Interior but was rejected any position at all.

There is an 88 000% chance that he hit on her a couple of years ago when they went on his NY pizza-with-a-knife-and-fork tour together and she turned him down.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Think he's closer to Andrew Jackson in terms of temperament, personally. Of course, the biggest difference there is the level of political knowledge, acumen and vision. Trump has demonstrated none of these.

At least Jackson was a war hero. Trump is just an opportunist through and through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom