• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live - Season 43 |OT| Laughing in the Face of Destruction

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Gosling has corpsed in every sketch

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Errr did it just cut off for everyone else too?

Yep.

And the Hugh Hefner card was poorly timed/placed - I think it was right when Gosling would normally thank everyone.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Does anyone else ever watch the show after SNL? First Look? Man I dig Ashley Roberts

Jobbs

Banned
These Trump bits tend to fall flat for me because there's no way to caricature Trump. Real life is more absurd than anything a sketch writer or a comedian can come up with

Sanjuro

Friendly reminder.

Tonight's host is the breakout star of Fast & Furious and Keeping Up with the Joneses, Gal Gadot.

vatstep

That was a nice opening and good way to pay tribute to Tom Petty while also being respectful to the other people that lost their lives last week.

border

That was a nice opening and good way to pay tribute to Tom Petty while also being respectful to the other people that lost their lives last week.

“I’m gonna stand my ground” is not really a good line to follow up a mass-shooting with. Kinda curious if anybody considered that.

Dishwalla

Banned
Still want Jason Aldean to actually come out for gun control. Like 58 people died at your concert due to guns, singing "Won't Back Down" on SNL would mean more if you called for better gun control measures.

vatstep

For every gun you trade in you get one half-inch penis enlargement LOL

vatstep

Women are putting their bodies through global warming just so I can pretend to have a latex allergy

holy shit hahaha

vatstep

I can't believe they saved this for so late

Top Bottom