• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Spicer Had Meltdown After Comey Firing, Hiding in Bushes and Demanding Darkness

phaonaut

A9AB-RBCcAE8S5k.jpg

I can't imagine what its like to have that job for this white house.

I remember reading somewhere that Spicer was actually well regarded among his peers prior to this.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
A9AB-RBCcAE8S5k.jpg

I remember reading somewhere that Spicer was actually well regarded among his peers prior to this.

How can anyone think badly of the Easter Bunny?

Zolo

Yeah. It's a job that involves doing something that the vast majority of Republicans have been trying to do. Avoid the press.

Xyrmellon

Thread title makes it sound like he was crouching in the fetal position sobbing, which is hardly the case.

It sounds like he got blindsided by the news again, and just was reluctant to deal with all the bs. I understand it's his job, but it seems like the administration rarely gives anyone a heads up on these things.

Is there a worse job in DC, than Press Secretary? Always seemed like the shittiest one, even without having to be the press secretary for this administration.

AGITΩ

Melissa McCarthy is hosting SNL this weekend right? All the shit this week could lead to the greatest SNL episode in decades. Her as Sean Spicer in these antics better be gold.

Dude Abides

Banned
Remember the halcyon days of yore when Trump gave a speech to both chambers of Congress without dropping any racial slurs or shitting himself and it signaled how he had grown into the Presidency and things would be normal and Ok?

Josh7289

PE0YTBs.jpg

No it's really a disaster though. But at the same time, I'm not going to be hopeful that we're finally watching the Trump White House completely unravel. With the blind loyalty of their supporters, they've been ridiculously resilient thus far.

Top Bottom