• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Spicer Had Meltdown After Comey Firing, Hiding in Bushes and Demanding Darkness

daviyoung

Banned
8enh86Q.jpg

Amazing. Nothing about this story isn't hilarious.

Oh no. What happened to his foot?

Probably stepped on something "among the bushes."

EDIT: Oh, so this is from earlier in the year. Even as a medical thing, why would you wear two different fucking shoes lol. Get one for both feet, not wear the medical one with regular shoes.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Literally hiding in the bushes.

Why no light? Was he beaten by Trump and trying to hide a black eye or something? Is he a lost house cat?

Literally hiding in the bushes.

Why no light? Was he beaten by Trump and trying to hide a black eye or something? Is he a lost house cat?

Apparently, he was both totally blind sighted by the firing (as many were), and I just think that was a point of a mental low between having absolutely no real spin for it and consenting having to do this bullshit.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
lol if Trump seriously fires his Press Secretary the same week he fires the FBI Director. Is he really that stupid? How many times have I asked myself that question now, he is. This is beyond hilarious at this point.

Ponn

Banned
Infowars reporting that Spicer is going to be fired and replaced by a Fox News guy!

His whole cabinet and administration is going to be fired and replaced every 6 months. By year 3 he is going to be pulling random people from his rallies for these jobs.

"You, with my hat and the build the wall sign. You look smart, want to be Secretary of State?"

RRockman

Banned
Just look at this shit. This is where we are.

815lG4x.jpg

Oooh I like this pic from an artistic view. You can feel the anxiety coming from this pic as most of his form is in the dark. Just enough light on his face to display the emotion the piece is dripping in. Who was the photographer?

Reading this brought up a strange unidentifiable emotion regarding this guy. I'm unsure if it is pity... No, this guy's an a******, it isn't pity.

I think it is shame, but amusing?

It's unreal really. Like a joke. I literally laughed at the absurdity.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Reading this brought up a strange unidentifiable emotion regarding this guy. I'm unsure if it is pity... No, this guy's an a******, it isn't pity.

any pity i have for Spicer dissolves as soon as he starts talking

Koomaster

Schadenfreude maybe?

Aselith

“Another Tuesday at the White House,” Sarah Huckabee Sanders quipped as she finished speaking on Fox News from its outdoor set,

Yeah, Sarah, America'a presidency is a disaster! Hahahahaha, you joker! Honk honk

akira28

My dream is that he got so frustrated that he kicked something, and then broke a toe.

It's the VEEP-iest of options.

he got into an argument with Trump, and Trump stomped on his foot and broke his toe.

Looking at his Slipping into Darkness photo, that eye conveys so much emotion. Betrayal, confusion, fear, anger. It's all there.

Top Bottom