• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Spicer Had Meltdown After Comey Firing, Hiding in Bushes and Demanding Darkness

bV2AGCy.jpg

Koomaster

People are talking about SNL, but how could they make this funnier than it already is? The guy was quite literally hiding in bushes from reporters. Refused to interact with them till lights/cameras/mics were turned off.

Hiding in bushes, in the dark, this is Spicer the White House jester.

Is there even anyone who would take this guy's job? I remember the last time he looked like he was having a breakdown people were saying nobody else even wanted the job then. But once you get to the point of HIDING IN THE BUSHES IN THE DARK, I think it's time to self-reflect and maybe resign from your job.

People are talking about SNL, but how could they make this funnier than it already is? The guy was quite literally hiding in bushes from reporters. Refused to interact with them till lights/cameras/mics were turned off.

Hiding in bushes, in the dark, this is Spicer the White House jester.

Is there even anyone who would take this guy's job? I remember the last time he looked like he was having a breakdown people were saying nobody else even wanted the job then. But once you get to the point of HIDING IN THE BUSHES IN THE DARK, I think it's time to self-reflect and maybe resign from your job.

It's not just SNL, it's going to be the knowledge that Trump watches SNL and will watch his press secretary get roasted yet again on national television. Folks are anticipating the glorious behind the scenes mountains of salt that will vent from every crack of the White House for the next 24 hours following it.

Socreges

Banned
For anyone wondering if they should feel sorry for him: fuck no. Obviously. It's a job. He can quit. He chooses to take a job where he lies on his feet.

MarionCB

Oh wow, I really needed the laugh this story has given me. I've been chuckling for a while. Oh boy, haha. Thanks, Sean. Whew.

I don't feel bad for him at all--he's complicit in all the damage--but at least he's entertaining. I feel worse for the writers of the Onion having to see reality mold itself into the image of their satire and outdo them.

Top Bottom