• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Spicer resigns as White House Press Secretary

5iv2vdzyvu9w.gif

Notice he says he respects Bannon for what he's achieved, not as a person.

On the plus side the fact that he's shown that he's happy to run his mouth and change his opinions like the wind could mean he'll spill his guts when this job is over.

Christian

Don't care what most people think about Spicer, dude had one of the worst jobs in the world imo.

No one forced him to accept the position. It's not like Trump wasn't a known racist, sexist, liar, and general all around cumbucket for 70 years prior to being elected. He made a deal with the devil for his own personal glory and power. Why would anyone feel bad about what he had to put up with daily?

Man, I can't stand this new guy already.

"I really don't want to speak for the President" he says.

Has anybody provided him with his job description?

Steejee

I'm kinda impressed how Huckabee and the other guy manage to both be awful at this, but in completely different ways.

Exile20

No one forced him to accept the position. It's not like Trump wasn't a known racist, sexist, liar, and general all around cumbucket for 70 years prior to being elected. He made a deal with the devil for his own personal glory and power. Why would anyone feel bad about what he had to put up with daily?

Exactly. Fuck Spicer. He took the job and even after all the shit that he defended. He still stayed in the job.

Zolo

The only thing to be said for those joining now vs then is that people back then definitely didn't know how bad things would get in the WH.

This.

And he was an angry lapdog shilling the most petty and blatantly obvious of lies from day one.

He's fully responsible for his own choices, which were shit.

I have to assume that if Sanders quits, the only other person that could handle peddling that much bullshit on a daily basis would be Lavar Ball.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I feel like this new guy is quite a bit smoother with his talking. Not good news for people against this administration 🤔

I feel like this new guy is quite a bit smoother with his talking. Not good news for people against this administration 🤔

Sarah Huckabee Slanders will still be the one on camera.

Scaramucci reminds me of some oleaginous used-car salesman, billionaire black shoe polish hair dye and all. He spews bullshit but lies like the rest of them, and according to reports, Spicer resigned because he knew that Scaramucci would be ineffective at the job. He won't improve matters.

Welp, looks like Trump once again did his proper vetting. The new guy is against the border wall, insane guns laws, thinks Trump is a sexist, and whatever else. I for one approve.

Press Conferences have lost their fun ever since they removed video cameras from the Press room.

Now we just get a still picture of Sarah Huckabee and her audio spinning

Zolo

Welp, looks like Trump once again did his proper vetting. The new guy is against the border wall, insane guns laws, thinks Trump is a sexist, and whatever else. I for one approve.

I mean.....this is going to be broadcast on pretty much all news stations other than Fox. Is Trump totally okay with it when he's going to watch that?

shiba5

I'm wondering if the NRA will use that anti-gun quote in a scare ad to boost gun sales. You know, like they did with Obama and Hillary.

HAHAHAHAHA... I'm just kidding

Kodros

Here's Trump's Statement...

I am grateful for Sean’s work on behalf of my administration and the American people. I wish him continued success as he moves on to pursue new opportunities, just look at his great television ratings. Sean will continue to serve the administration through August.

Dude Abides

Banned
I remember this Mooch dude from Trumpcast back during the campaign. He was a full on shill even then, trying to defend Trump's comments about how he wanted Jewish accountants but not black ones as Everyman non-PC jokes.

RPGCrazied

Matt Pearce‏Verified account
@mattdpearce

Scaramucci has previously donated to Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid and Barack Obama.

@mattdpearce

Matt Pearce Retweeted infowars
Spicer was literally replaced by a Hillary Clinton donor

lol

It's pretty easy to seem smooth when you don't have to say or commit to anything. Do you remember when Huckabee Sanders had her first presser and everyone praised her as smooth? It doesn't last once you have to actually defend Trump for a bit.

El-Suave

Must be a huge relief for him. The funniest part was that serious German news made a point of showing his resignation tweet with this flattering photo response attached to it. Didn't bother to cut it out.
DFRszIEWAAABPNN

shiba5

@mattdpearce

Scaramucci has previously donated to Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid and Barack Obama.
@mattdpearce

Matt Pearce Retweeted infowars
Spicer was literally replaced by a Hillary Clinton donor

lol

That's going to hurt their argument that Mueller and his team have conflicts of interest because they donated to Democrats in the past

Oopsie

Top Bottom