• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Spicer resigns as White House Press Secretary

Surfinn

I feel like this new guy is quite a bit smoother with his talking. Not good news for people against this administration 🤔
Anyone with sense sees through his stylistic bullshit
Just saw that. The part where he's leaving out the door while all the journalists shouting stuff like "Sean!? One more? Awww, c'mon Sean!?!" was comedy gold.
Rofl, that is easily the best thing he has produced.

Literally an SNL skit

jimmypython

I feel like this new guy is quite a bit smoother with his talking. Not good news for people against this administration ��

I agree. and thank god he is not the press sec.

You know he's full of shit when he said Trump put him in charge but still had to talk to Trump when making the decisions on the things he was in charge of.

He knew Trump was watching as he was only talking to him during the presser.

Another thing, he said he reports to Trump and "works with" the chief of staff when on paper communications director only reports to the chief of staff.
SHS also said the same thing when asked if she reports to Reince Priebus or this new communications director. This hints this new guy is Trump's new fav puppet and I think Priebus might be the next one to go.

Fercho

That's going to hurt their argument that Mueller and his team have conflicts of interest because they donated to Democrats in the past

Oopsie

It would be awesome if Obama or Clinton release an statement wishing him well in this new stage and thanking him for his contributions and more kind words towards him, that will be the ultimate troll.

It would be awesome if Obama or Clinton release an statement wishing him well in this new stage and thanking him for his contributions and more kind words towards him, that will be the ultimate troll.

Obama would never, but Hillary has nothing to lose.

Do it, Queen.

SummitAve

Banned

I don't think that would be awesome or a troll. The man is a respected war hero and doesn't need shit in terms of statements that only serve to further polarize things.

Fercho

I don't think that would be awesome or a troll. The man is a respected war hero and doesn't need shit in terms of statements that only serve to further polarize things.

Anthony Scaramucci is a war hero? are you actually following the quotes?

Jackpot

Banned
Waging a war on reality.

Hiding in bushes.

The victim of one of Trump's cruellest snubs re: meeting the Pope.

What a legacy.

Waging a war on reality.

Hiding in bushes.

The victim of one of Trump's cruellest snubs re: meeting the Pope.

What a legacy.
I really shouldn't give anyone in the administration any sympathy but I really can't help but pity Spicer. He's so pathetic. That his job was literally impossible just adds to that.

HardRojo

Lol, Trump trying to appoint a new press secretary must be like that moment you avoid eye contact with your teacher because he's looking for a volunteer, and you have no idea how to solve the problem.

Watching this press conference, Scaramucci, in appearance, reminds me of the 80's guy from Futurama.
VdBE6Nk.jpg

He did write Goodbye Gordon Gekko: How to Find Your Fortune Without Losing Your Soul

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

I liked the joke but explaining it in the headline ruins it.

I remember this Mooch dude from Trumpcast back during the campaign. He was a full on shill even then, trying to defend Trump's comments about how he wanted Jewish accountants but not black ones as Everyman non-PC jokes.

There's nothing more Everyman than a billionaire combining naked racism and antisemitism in a po-faced statement about his financial advisors and personal accountants.

He's basically Joe the Plumber.

SEAN SPICER STOLE SOME DUDE'S MINI-FRIDGE

WASHINGTON—Less than a month into his new job, White House press secretary Sean Spicer needed to keep his food and drink cold. He wanted a mini-fridge.

He dispatched a top aide to a nearby executive office building where junior research employees are crammed into a room, surviving on Lean Cuisine frozen lunches. Mr. Spicer wants your icebox, the aide said, according to people familiar with the incident. They refused to give it up.

So Mr. Spicer waited until sundown—after his young staffers had left—to take matters into his own hands. He was spotted by a fellow White House official lugging the icebox down the White House driveway after 8 p.m.

http://shareblue.com/new-white-hous...sian-tv-saying-he-wants-to-lift-us-sanctions/

Donald Trump’s newly minted communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, wants to lift sanctions that were imposed on Russia in retaliation for its election meddling.
Scaramucci expressed this position in a pair of interactions with state-owned Russian media in January, at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, while he was serving on Trump’s transition team.
His comments echo recent actions from the Trump administration currently pushing for the sanctions imposed by the Obama administration to be eased.
Scaramucci told TASS, the state-run Russian newswire, that Trump “has an enormous respect for the Russian people and the legacy of the relationship that the US has with Russia” and that Trump was “signaling” that he hoped to improve the relationship in the coming year.
He said the sanctions put in place by President Barack Obama had “galvanized the nation” with Putin, and were having “an opposite effect because of Russian culture.”
At the event, Scaramucci also slammed the sanctions to Russian state TV.
Noting that Americans and Russians have “common goals and common values,” Scaramucci said the sanctions were “not the best decision made by the Obama administration.” He told them that “Americans love Russians” and described Russia as “a country of great achievements.”*

Everyone Trump appoints is some pro Russia cheerleader.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I really shouldn't give anyone in the administration any sympathy but I really can't help but pity Spicer. He's so pathetic. That his job was literally impossible just adds to that.

Nah, not really, he's a good strategist and by all accounts is well connected to many powerful people so it's not like he will not be able to land on his feet on a comfy job soon enough.

Though that impossible job part is true, I bet he's feeling glad all around regardless of the circumstance, lol.

Top Bottom