• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega PC ports campaign continues with petition (Vanquish, Bayonetta, VF5)

ArjanN

The Thunderclap is a success, but please keep sharing it, more supporters will supposedly result in a bigger impact once the Thunderclap guys blasts out the supporter posts on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.

Interesting that the social reach is so big (95,542 as of now), still 4 days left for people to help out. :)

Sajjaja

Hmmmmm

2014-10-27_06-09-41.jpg

https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/526580777803206657

213277766_624.v1414384591.jpg

https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/526579783723798528

Anteater

Petition is just another word for begging.

there's nothing wrong with begging, it's only shitty when it's derailing threads and discussions.

All the current gen port, remake, localization, are actually begging, nothing is wrong with wanting and asking for games you like to be on multiple systems when it's not under the contract with 1st party publishers.

If this ends up working, remember to add this petition to the list of success stories alongside the Dark Souls release.

Have there been any other successful PC petitions? Or release petitions in general?

cireza

If Valkyria is released on PC, people better buy it. Because restructured Sega probably won't give another chance like that.

In my opinion, Valkyria is the best game of the previous generation. One of those crazy, passionate games that Sega has always done in the past. Reminiscent of those amazing years where they were console manufacturers, and produced games like Nights, Sonic, Skies of Arcadia, Dragon Force, and behind edited games like Guardian Heroes and so many more.

The true Sega, the one that I love. Valkyria Chronicles is all of this.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
this rules.

man sega needs to do barely anything at all to brighten my day.

and yet most of the time they choose to do nothing at all.

Draikin 2

I'm hoping the Valkyria Chronicles rumor ends up being true. Given Sega's presence in the RTS PC market, it always seemed like one of the more logical choices for a PC port. A lot of people requested the game specifically in the petition as well.

cireza said:
If Valkyria is released on PC, people better buy it. Because restructured Sega probably won't give another chance like that.
Definitely.

Durante

In my opinion, Valkyria is the best game of the previous generation. One of those crazy, passionate games that Sega has always done in the past. Reminiscent of those amazing years where they were console manufacturers, and produced games like Nights, Sonic, Skies of Arcadia, Dragon Force, and behind edited games like Guardian Heroes and so many more.

The true Sega, the one that I love. Valkyria Chronicles is all of this.
Well, I'll buy 5.

Top Bottom