• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus (PS4/PSV) Out March 15th (North America)

ar4757

I'd be willing to pick this up out of curiosity like I did Onechanbara ZII, but full priced $60? I'm guessing that's cause it comes with a couple extra physical goods compared to Onechanbara? Don't think I'm willing to go full price on this, especially after dropping $50 on Onechanbara by the same publisher and it's now below $20 and still available. Safe to say with how niche these games are the physical editions actually aren't limited at all. Say it's a good bet this physical version will be as cheap in 6 months?

Depends on the game. Rune Factory 4 on the 3ds (published by XSeed also) is still MSRP over two years later, because that game is fantastic and was a smash hit compared to prior entries.

But based on SK: Shinovi Versus this will probably drop a decent amount by then

Koppai

I wanna know why they haven't sent my copy out. It's been at "preparing for shipment" for several days.

You might want to contact customer service, but for some reason I was only able to order it now. But stores seemed to already have copies. If you want it now maybe you should see if a local store has it and then cancel your order. Sorry bud :<

BBboy20

The original Devil May Cry in 2001 coined the term "Stylish Action Game" to differentiate it from less complex hack-n-slashes, but over the years it turned into "Character Action Game".
I've read it somewhere as "extreme-action" and I've stuck to that.

KyleCross

You might want to contact customer service, but for some reason I was only able to order it now. But stores seemed to already have copies. If you want it now maybe you should see if a local store has it and then cancel your order. Sorry bud :<

I really don't care, as long as I still get it eventually. I just don't wanna go through no "For some reason your copy didn't ship, and we are now sold out." bullshit. This is the second pre-order I have done on BestBuy.com instead of in-store... and the second pre-order they fucked up. First was Twilight Princess HD, dude in store said there was a "failed payment authorization" hold on it and I was not charged, so he canceled it and said they had a single copy in-stock and sells it to me.

Turns out I DID get charged, the single copy the store had that he sold me was mine but they didn't have it marked as such so anyone could have bought it, and I had to wait a business week for the canceled order to refund to my account. I honestly am about to give up on online ordering through BestBuy.com. But in this instance, I figured the game wouldn't be in store (and I'd be embarased to buy it too lol).

Alfebit

Banned
Rin&#12373;&#12392;&#12426;;198369146 said:
I was going to buy this on ps4 but im just going to wait for PC release since gave up playing the first game on Vita due to the horrible frame rate.

PS4 version is 60fps.

As long as I get Hikage or Ryobi on a card, i'm a happy camper.

I really want the Ryona card. It looked so good on that Xseed stream.

pariah164

Love the OT title

I think you should probably remove the ages from the character profiles though, as their age in the west is ?????
I had the ages up in the last two SK threads I did and there were no problems, so... I can edit it if it becomes an issue, but Ive been working on this for the past 10 hours and I'm beat. About to go crash so I can wake up and pick up my game when GS opens.

I had the ages up in the last two SK threads I did and there were no problems, so... I can edit it if it becomes an issue, but Ive been working on this for the past 10 hours and I'm beat. About to go crash so I can wake up and pick up my game when GS opens.

Nah then it's fine. Just thought it would be better to be on the safe side but I guess it doesn't matter. Good work :)

EDIT: lmao spoke too soon

So I looked up the ESRB rating...

And some of the girls in this game are as young as 15?

Uh......

Top Bottom