• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei 4 announced for 3DS (Teaser site live)

Varna

I really felt stupid selling my 3DS when Soul Hackers was announced but now I feel especially dumb. I don't know why I expected this to be on consoles. Any hope this could be a multiplatform release?

Maedhros

That's a nice announcement to the already great japanese line-up of the 3DS. Will Vita have Persona series and 3DS SMT series? Iwouldbeokaywiththat.png

cj_iwakura

So uh, has anyone realized that...

(Major SMT series spoilers)

This could be it? Lucifer's war against Yahweh?

Bastard's been planning long enough!

Foffy

Banned
Devil Survivor 2 wasn't that long ago either.

True, but we've had nearly every Persona game ported in the span of three years, and then there's Devil Survivor Overclocked, Soul Hackers, and the original SMT for iOS all within that same timeframe. There have been more ports than new titles lately is all, and I prefer brand new games. I thought it was overkill was all. :p

cj_iwakura

Did SJ even have any genuinely 'new' demon designs aside from the major players? Most of what I thought was new came from Soul Hackers.

We should wake you up when your ban ends.

Sorry if I offended anyone, I am not anti-Nintendo or anything. ;p
In fact, I will get a Wii-U for sure, but I have never been a handheld gamer and would likely miss out on this unless there is a console port in the future. :/

Jucksalbe

Banned
Just realized that Strange Journey didn't get officially released over here. Yet you can find it easily on Amazon UK, along with most of the other games.

NDS being region free I don't really pay much attention.

I'm not sure what games you considered (only the main line...ish ones?). But if you think about the broader series, of the ones released in English, we didn't get Strange Journey, Raidou 2, Persona 2:EP (PSX) and Persona 1 (PSX).

Top Bottom