• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2007 edition

dork

Banned
god damn flash :(

Oh well...this is my bedroom

I want to get ride of the surround sound, it makes it look to cluttered

DSCN1398.JPG

NomarTyme

RiverBed said:
don't have the money for a proper surround setup, so I had to improvise- Spiderman Style!:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa188/shmookins/DSC00146.jpg[/I55MG]

check out the "world's best mouse":

[IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa188/shmookins/DSC00147.jpg[/I55MG]

[IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa188/shmookins/DSC00153.jpg[/IM55G]

but hey, at least I got a kick ass 30" TV. :)

[IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa188/shmookins/DSC00150.jpg[/I55MG][/QUOTE]
This fucken rules. :lol

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
I hate seeing pics of Kadey's setup. It makes me burn with envy. What makes it all worse is that my 52 inch DLP died a couple weeks back and I've been relegated to a 24 inch CRT. Yeah, it's really not the same.

dkeane

Just got a new 42" Panasonic. It rocks! Next on my list is a PS3. I've got an attic room by the way.

Edit: And go Celtics!

MaX_PL

Banned
yeh it does, but i hate room like that cause i always walk into the wall. that whole depth perception thing does not function right in my head.

Banned
Quick snap of my new 40W3000 just as it was out of the box earlier today:
DSCF7682.jpg

The stickers will be coming off as soon as I've decided if it's staying of course.

Truespeed

andrewfee said:
DSCF7682.jpg

The stickers will be coming off as soon as I've decided if it's staying of course.

Nice TV, but I like the stand even better. What's the make, model and price of it?

Banned
Truespeed said:
Nice TV, but I like the stand even better. What's the make, model and price of it?
It's two Ikea Opplis with a minor modification. (they then slot together like they were supposed to be one unit) I have an older photo of the full thing here, but I think they might be discontinued now.

http://i3.tinypic.com/4mmf886.jpg

Everything else is pretty much the same, but the 360 is now an Elite. (and that basket is for controllers/remotes if anyone is wondering)

studio810 said:
Just got a new 42" Panasonic. It rocks! Next on my list is a PS3. I've got an attic room by the way.

Edit: And go Celtics!

It looks very cozy indeed. But also very uncomfortable and unergonomic. I get back pain by only looking at it.:p

Flipside

andrewfee said:
DSCF7682.jpg

Can you give some impressions of the TV? Was looking into getting this one or the V3000 and wonder how it is. Especially the whole 1080/24 deal :)

RiverBed

Banned
wow, so many people liked my spiderman speakers. lol well, due to popular demand here are more -and closer- pics. brace yourselves:

angledrop.jpg

notbirdeye.jpg

Chaircloseuparrows.jpg

chair-back.jpg

fixingtools.jpg

wallmounting.jpg

speakeronthewall.jpg

popcornholder.jpg

heavy-dutytable.jpg

Eteric Rice said:
I wonder if he's ever hit his head on his speakers when the lights are out?
ever? I used to head-but those like a raging bull. luckily, by time, I come to grow Shaloine Monk abilities by having my spirit/body obtain awareness and thus move and think on its own.

Jeseus

RiverBed said:
wow, so many people liked my spiderman speakers. lol well, due to popular demand here are more -and closer- pics. brace yourselves:

angledrop.jpg

notbirdeye.jpg

Chaircloseuparrows.jpg

chairback.jpg

fixingtools.jpg

wallmounting.jpg

speakeronthewall.jpg

popcornholder.jpg

heavy-dutytable.jpg

ever? I used to head-but those like a raging bull. luckily, by time, I come to grow Shaloine Monk abilities by having my spirit/body obtain awareness and thus move and think on its own.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
rofl.gif

thumbsup.gif

marwan

Banned
RiverBed said:

angledrop.jpg

notbirdeye.jpg

Chaircloseuparrows.jpg

chair-back.jpg

fixingtools.jpg

wallmounting.jpg

speakeronthewall.jpg

popcornholder.jpg

heavy-dutytable.jpg

:lol dude, what country are you at? "Lipton" and "Puck" cheese are very popular in the middle east. Are you in Egypt? Iran? Syria? ...?

Awesome setup! :)

Blimblim said:
It's a TV :p

It is sold as a pc monitor actually. I use it for my computer and as a tv. I'd take some screens of TF2 or whatever on it but my camera would fail horribly.

How much did it cost you and where did you get it from?
I got it from Newegg for $1000 a year ago. Apparently they don't make that model anymore. My friend got a refurb for $500 last month off some auction site.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Picture a seating area in the middle of the room that rotates accordingly to three different setups in a triangular patten surrounding it, and each setup corresponds to one of the major consoles.

Flock

Kadey said:
Picture a seating area in the middle of the room that rotates accordingly to three different setups in a triangular patten surrounding it, and each setup corresponds to one of the major consoles.

Why? Whats wrong with one good tv with all systems hooked up to it?

The Chef

Finally got done painting, hanging speakers, running wire and mounting the LCD. Got a chance to take some shots this morning.
Some of the pics are a little dark so I apologize (it was early)

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

01.jpg

I forgot to take a picture of my rear channels mounted on the ceiling.
I'll get a shot of them later today.

Top Bottom