• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Simpsons Tapped Out |OT| Push Notification

TeddyBoy

Some are 12 hours.

Edit: Looks like lots of the prizes cannot be won until at least X number of boxes are opened.

When I first read the how the prizes can't be won until X number of boxes were opened, I took it as you needed to open X number of the that colour box (so for Banana Dictatorship only Gold boxes counted). It seems all it counts all kinds of boxes for that total.

Also, I just had the best day ever in Tapped Out! I got a blue box this morning, opened it to find Johnny Fiestas, then went round my tapped out friends and got five donuts, then returned to my home town to find someone had filled an entire Pink Egg basket for me. I opened it up and got 300 gold eggs, then cashed in 500 gold eggs for a gold box to get Banana Dictatorship!

krae_man

When I first read the how the prizes can't be won until X number of boxes were opened, I took it as you needed to open X number of the that colour box (so for Banana Dictatorship only Gold boxes counted). It seems all it counts all kinds of boxes for that total.

Also, I just had the best day ever in Tapped Out! I got a blue box this morning, opened it to find Johnny Fiestas, then went round my tapped out friends and got five donuts, then returned to my home town to find someone had filled an entire Pink Egg basket for me. I opened it up and got 300 gold eggs, then cashed in 500 gold eggs for a gold box to get Banana Dictatorship!

I haven't been getting friend donuts. I got 2 one day, 1 the next, and I haven't got any since.

As for boxes, I got Father Sean in my second Gold Box and nothing else good from any of the boxes. Well, I guess the fencing is good for now until I get the 15 donuts.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Well at least my luck has been pretty great so far.

Gold boxes:

1. gate
2. Bunny 24601
3. Kodos Topiary
4. Hugs Bunny

krae_man

Minor update today. Apparently some baskets were bugged and this fixed it.

I'm probably somewhere around 30 boxes opened and All I have is Father Sean and nothing else.

Minor update today. Apparently some baskets were bugged and this fixed it.

I'm probably somewhere around 30 boxes opened and All I have is Father Sean and nothing else.

I haven't been counting boxes, but I haven't spent any donuts on eggs. I've got Blocko store, Banana Dictatorship and the little lizards. Moving to blue boxes now via baskets...just fences so far from blue and gold boxes...

krae_man

I just counted the fences and stuff I have and I got 21 items then added a few since all of my gold boxes came from 2 100's and 1 300.

scottnak

Luck hasn't been too bad for me

I've gotten both majority egg prizes (Fiesta + Egg Dude), no minority egg prizes, 2 gold (Bunny 24601 + Banana)

6x fences, 1x pastel fence, 4x egg decorations, 3x ponds, 2x trees

20 boxes so far I guess + however many i got gold eggs from I suppose.
(No donuts spent!)

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I've still opened very few boxes, but my good luck continues.
My last two boxes were the egg council guy and the two lizards.

I've only opened one box and got a tree. I'm going to save up and hope EA comes out with an odds change or something later on to help people out.

JTran2003

I'm hoping for the best as well. Not having much luck and the baskets aren't really helping me. Maybe I should move them... Also keep tapping others baskets on accident as well. Got 2 umbrella blanket things, 3 sets of fences, easter tree, and hugs bunny. Hoping to get some of the buildings before the end. At this rate I will be lucky to get half the items.

krae_man

finally got Chirpy Boy and Bart Jr as well as the Blocko Store. Still waiting on everything else. Also finished the quest line. Hopefully My bad luck runs out and thing start to balance out.

krae_man

I have Banana Dictatorship

Just got that now!

Game was trolling me. I had 450 blue eggs(rare for me) and 99 pink eggs(common for me) and I got blue eggs from 6 bunnies in a row. I had to turn the game off and wait 10 minutes for more bunnies to appear to finally get the 1 pink I needed.

Just got that now!

Game was trolling me. I had 450 blue eggs(rare for me) and 99 pink eggs(common for me) and I got blue eggs from 6 bunnies in a row. I had to turn the game off and wait 10 minutes for more bunnies to appear to finally get the 1 pink I needed.

I'm converting everything to blue for now

TeddyBoy

So I finished the questline this morning, I just went on my game then and got the
Faberge Egg!

Today must be a lucky day! :D

It's so cute and funny that EA pokes fun of the fence hatred, but seriously it's time to fucking stop. I hate spending 30 minutes visiting 100 friends just to open a box with more fences in it.

Hellers

On the plus side if I place one more fence I get 15 doughnuts :sadface:

So far I've got the lizards, that weird big rabbit and Banana Republic and lots of worthless crap.

TeddyBoy

A new update has come out! :D

The level cap has increased and you get 2 donuts for going up a level.

Costing dollars is the 'Ah, Fudge! Factory'. Yeah I never heard of it either, but it comes with two characters! One looks like a mascot style non-interactive character but the other looks like she might have tasks.

Theres also the Lotto 'N' Liquor store which is 150 donuts but includes Lisa's music teacher from Springfield Elementary.

I can't build it yet though, everyones on 24 hour quests for me :(

Vargas

I wasn't expecting the level update so soon. Ms Hoover is the other character that unlocks with the chocolate factory. Now all we need is the box factory guy so Bart can be transformed into a box.

krae_man

I wonder if it fixed the broken ass easter update. I've hardly got any baskets since the first 3 days or so, no Faberge egg, hardly any friend point donuts when I should be getting 1.5/day.

TAJ

Is anyone else randomly getting a a ton of eggs out of nowhere every day for the last few days? (like at least a thousand)
They don't even show up in game or in a popup window. My totals in the bottom left just go up.

Is anyone else randomly getting a a ton of eggs out of nowhere every day for the last few days? (like at least a thousand)
They don't even show up in game or in a popup window. My totals in the bottom left just go up.

I noticed that once

TAJ

Not me. I haven't got baskets for over a week. Game is broken as hell.

I'm not talking about baskets. It's been a pretty long time since I had any.

TeddyBoy

For anyone who wants to add me?
Origin id is: GENOME83

I'm at level 13 at the moment :)

Just added you now :)

Just been through my friends list, barely anyone has any baskets right now and its made it pretty annoying converting my blue eggs to pink eggs. I try to use Gaffers over people from the Facebook tapped out comments, but no Gaffers had any :/

I always end up trying Lamonster since he was in basket heaven for first couple of weeks, but he's not had too many baskets this last week either :/

Hellers

Does anyone know the drop rate on the faberge egg? It's pretty annoying that baskets won't drop while we're waiting for that.

Just added you now :)

Just been through my friends list, barely anyone has any baskets right now and its made it pretty annoying converting my blue eggs to pink eggs. I try to use Gaffers over people from the Facebook tapped out comments, but no Gaffers had any :/

I always end up trying Lamonster since he was in basket heaven for first couple of weeks, but he's not had too many baskets this last week either :/
haha that is true. Thanks man!

What's your Origin name?

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Only took me a couple days to get the Faberge Egg, although I got a huge glut of pink baskets just before I had finished off the questline, so I wonder if they'll ever get filled. I did get one blue basket a couple hours after the egg though, so that's a good thing. I'm a bit jealous that one of my RL friends got Father Sean before me, although I've still got a couple more event items than he does so far.

krae_man

I still need 15 fences to finish that quest. At a 20% drop drop rate I still need 25 boxes. Its not going to happen thanks to the broken basket crap.

JTran2003

So I just got the spin for pink eggs that got me 200 gold eggs and a spin with the blue eggs for 300 gold eggs. Was excited to spin the gold eggs until the prize fell on 250 pink eggs, my common eggs. This update has not been kind to me...

Hellers

So far I have all the blue and pink prizes. None of the gold prizes. I'm not going to need to buy another fence for a while though.

Do they tend to let us buy what we missed towards the end of an event?

TeddyBoy

haha that is true. Thanks man!

What's your Origin name?

Kobolt_Mustard

:) It's no problem mate, we've got to stick together to avoid paying EA for eggs :p

So I got the Faberge egg, but ever since then I've not had any baskets from using the zapper. I've tapped rabbits coming out of Cletus' farm twice now and both times I've got baskets. Anyone else experienced this? Or is it just dumb luck?

Top Bottom