• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Simpsons Tapped Out |OT| Push Notification

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If you look closely at the bike image in the parchment, it looks just like the bike that the person in question rides around on. ;)

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Got squeaky voice teen in the weekly mystery box thing. Finally got something great instead of fences.

Heh, the other day I got a Homer buddha from that, which gave me another mystery box, which gave me a few hundred in cash. I had over a million in cash at the time. Sigh.

Altazor

Got squeaky voice teen in the weekly mystery box thing. Finally got something great instead of fences.

I've been getting lots of trees lately. Or just a hundred cash. Shit sucks.

I just cleared out a bunch of inactive friends. if anyone has room I'd love some to add you! Undoingduck

I also cleared some inactives out. Anyone feel free to add me: vyerx

requests sent!

JTran2003

I've been getting lots of trees lately. Or just a hundred cash. Shit sucks.

It will take awhile but it will happen. I honestly thought I would never get anything good because I haven't spend a dime on the game but you never know.

Also, I like how they are starting to give more donuts. This event gave 20, got some from the balloon popping game in krustyland and from friends (although that's still very rare). I might be able to get barney after all. Sitting at 126 total now. Just might take another year...

AleeN634

Made it to the end of the Stonecutters main quest and added a few more gaffers (add me back: AleeN634). I'll be on a work trip this week so I don't know how often I'll be able to login this week.

Hellers

Got a mystery box today. Opened it and got a mystery box. Opened it and got a tree. :(

I tell you though. No matter how bad events have sometimes been they're nothing compared to the awfulness that Family Guy events are. They might as well subtile them "Pay up or forget it"

scottnak

Have they limited the # of tokens you can get for friends daily?

Only 60 taps total will give you emblems
Tapping someone else's lodge will give you 5 emblems, otherwise 1 emblem.

My strategy has been to go through everyone to find open lodges, then go back and tap other buildings to make sure everyone else can get emblems from spying-removal

UberTag

Daily Stonecutter Emblem Guide

Number One's Tasks = 1,000 Emblems/day
Tapping on Other Springfields = 300 Emblems/day (if you tap 60 Stonecutter Lodges)
Tap the Robed Order Figures = 4 Emblems/hour (theoretically, 96/day)
Get Other People to Tap Your Springfield = 15 Emblems/visit (if you tap your pyramids within 2 hours)
Sacred Parchment Tasks = 50 Emblems/day
All Seeing Eye = 135 Emblems/day/pyramid
Chest of Sacred Artifacts = 60 Emblems/day/chest

Lastly, there's a handy calendar tracking the event over at TSTOaddicts.com which covers where you should be sitting in emblem count at any given day if you hope to clear through everything in the next two weeks.

emblem-calendar.png

If you're sitting at 16,861 by the end of today, you should be right on pace. If you're slightly behind, you now know what to do to make up time.

My own personal challenge is that I'm still playing catch up on the rest of the game and unlocking characters/buildings needed to finish up these quests and get all of the unlocks. Just hit Level 20 and am about three levels behind that in quest unlocks (building the Police Station and the Gilded Truffle right now).

Unlocking the Ark of the Stone Covenant: This will be tricky as it requires certain characters to complete tasks for each of its daily riddles. For instance, I'm still waiting on last Friday (Marge teaching art classes) and Sunday (Snake combing his bitchin' hair) due to not having yet built the Springfield Penitentiary. Getting the likes of Dr. Hibbert (Level 24), Smithers (Level 25), Ralph (Level 26), Carl (Level 27), Fat Tony (Level 28), Agnes Skinner (Level 29) and Herman (Level 30) over the next two weeks isn't looking too likely. So I can kiss goodbye to the Ark of the Stonecovenant and will have a tight race to unlocking the Smithers robe at 20 riddles (which is my personal goal).

I'm also stalled out on the Secret of the Cut Stone quest as I have yet to build Town Hall.

Thanks for that, my friend list is full but I will just delete everyone without the update.

My username is: IIDeathCubeKII

Although I think I have most of you on my list already.

rataplein

guy i stopped playing.

since i accidentaly bought shauna i lost interest in the game, because i was saving for otto or barney, and then i kind of missed the first days of the stonecutters event... so i'm out.

i'm playing the family guy right now. doing very good, at least i have all the premium currency i can, and doing good on the actual event.

so, my username was rataplein315 if someone wants to delete me and make more space.

Level 42 is now out. Roger Myers Jr. with the Itchy and Scratchy Studios for 800000 dollars, and Chester Lampwick with the Rocket Car for 120 donuts.

and absolutely nothing I care about.

Where is Radioactive Man? Where is Bartman? Where is Sideshow Bob?

etc

Thanks for that, my friend list is full but I will just delete everyone without the update.

My username is: IIDeathCubeKII

Although I think I have most of you on my list already.

You have an awesome Springfield, man.

Won

Since there is a thread I may as well throw my ID in here: WonTollo

Only started recently out of mind numbing boredom at work. Looks like I will miss out on quite a few rewards from this event.

Ozone

If anyone wants to add me here, my ID is TheOzone31. Having a lot of fun with this event. It might be their best yet!

krae_man

New level update.

Itchy and Scratchy Studios with Roger Meyer $800k
Rocket car with Chester J Lumpwick 120 donuts
Itchy and Scratchy sign 40 donuts
KBBL 4500 friend points.

fisheyes

They should've really included the solid gold house as an aspirational item with this update, but I dig it. Had my first case of not having room to put all this stuff, though. More land, please.

Okay, I'm experiencing a pretty shit problem. Characters job counters are not counting down. Well, they are, but when I log back on they are reset. I sent a glutton to drink an extra cold squishee for one of number 1's tasks, come back an hour later and the timer is back up to an hour. Guess I wont be getting the prize :(

UberTag

I'm roughly 5 days ahead on emblem procurement (currently sitting at just over 30,600).
4 parchment tasks away from Smithers (but with no characters unlocked that can do them - just bagged Mayor Quimby last night).

And, once I get that taken care of I'll make one last ditch effort to net the $250,000 I need to get the Stonecutter Daycare Center before it vanishes for eternity.

JoeM86

I'm 7 days ahead of that calendar, getting the 31500 gift later today when I finish the last of #1s tasks

Getting fed up of days when all tasks are 6 hours. What the hell is up with that?

I finally got Satan's Anvil and started sending characters on jobs again. I'm not going to mess with Number 1's tasks anymore because it prevents me from making money with my characters and the 3 or so donuts every few days just isn't worth continuing to collect emblems. Just waiting on Smithers and the Ark and I'll be all finished with this event!

Gotta say, as far as the mechanics go (rewarding frequent players), this has been the best event yet. EA really turned things around since the last event. Easter was the worst.

Can't wait to see what July 4 brings :)

Top Bottom