• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls |OT| New age of Heroines

I started to think of Konami as scummy ever since the Skullgirls problem way back....dint help that it was when castlevania was changing for worse with lord of shadows imo.

Not sure if Ravi can comment on the Kojima situation though. Probably only opinions.

Haven't seen a Poccola video in a while but when this popped in my sub. box I think I'd give it a shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EF2cmNCHLM

... and I've come away impressed again with the time he puts into presenting / editing his matches. This one made me genuinely laugh at a few moments on top of having some really solid play from both players. Wish we would have seen more of the opponent's Filia though because the movement string he pulled off at 1:40 just blew my mind, ended up replaying that part like 3 times to see exactly what he was doing there. Clearly I have some work to do. :p

TheOGB

Banned
Latest Salty update. Among many other important things, every character (minus Robo Fortune, who is still WIP) now has 25 palettes!

dolan everything was Mahvel/Kill la Kill/Annie cosplay.jpg

Haven't seen a Poccola video in a while but when this popped in my sub. box I think I'd give it a shot.

... and I've come away impressed again with the time he puts into presenting / editing his matches. This one made me genuinely laugh at a few moments on top of having some really solid play from both players. Wish we would have seen more of the opponent's Filia though because the movement string he pulled off at 1:40 just blew my mind, ended up replaying that part like 3 times to see exactly what he was doing there. Clearly I have some work to do. :p
so sick

Always loved how he wasn't afraid of making fun of his mistakes with the jokes and video edits. Great vid!

Latest Salty update. Among many other important things, every character (minus Robo Fortune, who is still WIP) now has 25 palettes!

Really dense update and I absolutely love all the details going into Beowulf and his interaction with the stage / hype mechanic. I wasn't too enthusiastic about his initial reveal but hes turned into one of the most interesting looking characters in the game by far.

So Ravi....are we gonna get any "interesting" or "mind blowing" news tomorrow?

Xzz0dXP.jpg

yo ravid, you seem the steamspy thing? got any comment on it?

skullgirls numbers look really impressive, especially when you think about that not including ps360, and the other two versions coming out, too

yo ravid, you seem the steamspy thing? got any comment on it?

skullgirls numbers look really impressive, especially when you think about that not including ps360, and the other two versions coming out, too

I was thinking about asking too but a french dev I know said the numbers were way higher than said on steamspy so I'm not sure about this service accuracy.

NEO0MJ

I was thinking about asking too but a french dev I know said the numbers were way higher than said on steamspy so I'm not sure about this service accuracy.

Plus, do you really think he'll discuss it on a public platform like gaf? Ravi is pretty secretive about that stuff.

God I can't believe it's been 3 years already. Wish I had an actual SG community here, but meeting others at EVO has been fun both times.

Man, she looks great.

What was the announcement that Mike Z saved for randomly later in the stream?

That Wulf should be out next week

I can already play him in the beta but man I can't wait

Top Bottom