• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls |OT| New age of Heroines

Shackzam

Yeah, eliza doesn't have any win quotes against any of the characters. She mostly just says something to horus or Elvis.
She dosent? I could of sworn she had one for Fillia/Samson, Double and Ms.Fortune.
Yo, what you steam id so I can add you and get some sets running.

Sorry bout the delay guys:

DimitriLH

If that dosent work, try Dimitri Lionheart.

Im not sure if I can play today since in my local area the power has been going out on and off for the past 7 hours thanks to a light storm that passed yesterday. If it gets better ill get on and play.

Just had a good SG session with Puruzi! Shook some of the rust off.

Hoping to play with Shaczam soon. Anyone else can also help me practice the game. Just add me on steam.

Shackzam

Just had a good SG session with Puruzi! Shook some of the rust off.

Hoping to play with Shaczam soon. Anyone else can also help me practice the game. Just add me on steam.
I might not be able to get on because of 4th of July celebrations, but I can probably do some tomorrow.

TheOGB

Banned
I'm finally getting in the habit of playing games instead of just wanting to play, so if you want another Beowulf to beat up on: TheOGB on Steam, same Mii avatar

I probably will. I used to learn to play certain games by getting my ass handed to me by more experienced players. It wasn't the best decision when I was learning to play LoL. That community is unforgiving.

That is not the best way to learn LoL.....just hearing you say that makes me feel like giving you a warm blanket and hot cocoa. D:

Welp, Shackzam just schooled me in how much of a monster Beowulf can be.......jesus christ.

Felt helpless at first, and even when I was starting to get used to his shenanigans I was still struggling.

still good practice, I think I should go back to getting better with my first main team before tackling Beo.

Beats

edit: Did the panel get uploaded yet?

Speaking of 2nd Encore, is it confirmed that you dont need PS+ to play online?

I think the only exceptions are MMOs on PS4 or games that use their own service for online stuff iirc. Vita doesn't need PS+ for online play.

I think the only exceptions are MMOs on PS4 or games that use their own service for online stuff iirc. Vita doesn't need PS+ for online play.

Yeah, the PS4 version of Skullgirls 2nd Encore requires PS+ for online multiplayer, while the Vita version does not.

Negaduck

I'm gonna have to play some GAF members online. Still moving but soon I'll be set up again.

Also looking when I can take that trip to lab zero! Probably augustish since next month is evo.

i-Jest

well the OT for 2nd encore is pretty much done, but I can't think up a good title.

Skullgirls 2nd Encore |OT| Fate of Two Doubles
Skullgirls 2nd Encore |OT| I need a Big Band to Hit the C-Sharp
Skullgirls 2nd Encore |OT| In the end, there can be only one (Skull Girl)

I suck at this.

Shackzam

I posted this in the second encore thread, but I believe challenge 7 is bugged or broken because it does not give you the challenge once completed it.

Ravidrath

I posted this in the second encore thread, but I believe challenge 7 is bugged or broken because it does not give you the challenge once completed it.

Replied in the other thread, too.

But, yeah, we're aware of this and have a fix already.

Not sure how this got through Sony or our 3rd party testing, because they spent a lot of time on trophies.

shaowebb

Came back to Skullgirls once 2nd encore hit and I'm loving it. I used to run Peacock/Valentine but now I am in love with Valentine/Robo Fortune. Lasers, robot heads and puns. Perfect for me! I'm thinking of goin 3 person team with Fukua or possibly Squigly.

Any advice?

Came back to Skullgirls once 2nd encore hit and I'm loving it. I used to run Peacock/Valentine but now I am in love with Valentine/Robo Fortune. Lasers, robot heads and puns. Perfect for me! I'm thinking of goin 3 person team with Fukua or possibly Squigly.

Any advice?
Why no Peacock?

shaowebb

Why no Peacock?

Felt redundant backing up Valentine with Peacock again now that I got Robo Fortune Beams. Since Valentine had her coverage settled with a character whose up close game I like better than Peacock's I thought I'd just see if there was a way to work in another character I really like just using. I enjoy it a lot when I play Fukua and Squigly. Peacock is fun too, but its a fun time to try something new and Peacock got a lot of use from me in the past so 4 shotting, bombs and what all is something I'd like to swap out for something different for a bit.

As they say in Splatoon...stay fresh :)

Top Bottom