• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snacks/food you can't help but fucking DESTROY

Chips and salsa-
Specifically Mrs. Renfro's green HOT salsa. I usually need to put ice cubes in my mouth afterwards bc it's so hot but it's totally worth it.

Fruit_Gushers_packaging.jpg

71jYAvRHPCL._SY355_.jpg

I've finished an entire box of Gushers in 2 minutes. I learned there was a 50 pack on Amazon, which my wife forbids me to purchase.

As for Starburst Jellybeans, I just can't stop until I've finished the entire bag in one sitting.

Marker007

I could eat an entire family sized pan of lasanga every day and then die of obesity. Just something about it that I never get tired of. Had to be homemade though none of that frozen garbage.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Flaming Hot Cheetos was my crack back in the day.

Haven't had them for a while, though.

tariniel

XXtra Hot Cheetos

cheetos-crunchy-xxtra-flamin-hot.png

I always tell myself, only 1 or 2 servings, then suddenly half the bag is gone. They're delicious but will ruin your ass.

49391011_0_640x640.jpg

When I buy these, I buy a 6-bag multipack, and eat all of them in one go.

And then my mouth and breath are all funky afterwards and I hate myself.

old

Chocolate milk.

My consumption is not dictated by stomach size, thirst, or hunger. But merely by how much I have access to. If they sold it in kegs, I would drink a keg.

megalowho

51E8aCj%2BQmL.jpg

Goldfish, I've been known to finish entire 30oz cartons in one sitting. I'm 5'7" 160.
Cheddar goldfish family size cartons are beautiful and terrible. I stick with the regular size and the bag is pretty much always dusted in one sitting. My weakness.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nacho Cheese Doritos. I can't stop.

I won't buy them any more because of it.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
If someone puts some chicken nuggets in front of me, then I will proceed to shame not only myself, by also my family and ancestors.

Mulgrok

home made donuts, Ate so many it gave me a hernia and I will have to get surgery to fix it. That was the first and last time I ever made donuts.

kukubrew

Haribo Gummy Bears. I cannot stop once a bag is started. I've stopped buying them because I'd just wreck a whole bag and feel sick. I knew I would feel sick but I'd keep eating. It's drugs...

ruxtpin

Banned
Classic glazed donut. I know they're terrible for you. But give me coffee in the morning with a classic donut and I'm set.

jmood88

Welch's fruit snacks. I fought the urge to buy the giant box at Costco for years, then I got it in a moment of weakness and couldn't stop eating them.

Top Bottom