• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snacks/food you can't help but fucking DESTROY

Chanser

Lotus-Biscoff-2015-Pocket-12x2pk.jpg

Sir Doom

Used to be Oreos one sitting finished
But since I moved out from US

I eat a slice of Japanese cake or pudding I'm satisfied

DD2CHNJ.jpg

QNHpNT4.jpg

Regular crunchy chips ahoy cookies and gummy worms. There's a reason I never buy them despite my love for them as I lose any sense of willpower and self control and that package will be gone in minutes! I've done certain things once for a 5 pound bag of Black Forest gummy worms >_>

those cookies they make at the safeway bakery. i get like 12 of them and eat them within an hour. pure deliciousness. my body is a sweaty, achy mess but it's all worth it.

Jabronium

Too many to list. Nacho cheese Doritos, Oreos, peanut butter filled pretzels, biscoff cookies/cookie butter are at the top of my list.

Doritos.

I sit down with a bag of Doritos and opps the whole bag is FUCKING GONE. I try not to buy them often because they were a one sitting snack for me unless I really restrain myself.

Shaneus

Original Swedish Fish. I'm on my honeymoon in Hawaii (from Australia) and it's all I'm thinking about... food wise.

Boxes of mallowmars made paragonpro a big boy once before, now im content with just two and a cup of milk, but id be lying if i said my heavier highschool self wasnt screaming at me to eat the whole damn box

cheez124

51E8aCj%2BQmL.jpg

Goldfish, I've been known to finish entire 30oz cartons in one sitting. I'm 5'7" 160.
Yup, Goldfish are my weakness. I've gone through so many of those cartons in one sitting too lol. Just seeing that picture makes me want some, although I don't really buy them anymore, which is probably for the better

Brazibites. God damn those things are addictive.

I've literally cleaned out the stock for them at all four stores that carry them within a 30mile radius of my home...

a.wd

(Jamaican) fried dumplings, ackee and salt fish and curry goat.

You, you won't get any back and if you put a hand in you may lose a mother fucking finger.

I apologise in advance when I'm eating it because during and after I won't apologise for shit and I warned you.

dpunk3

Kings Hawaiian Rolls.

I love bread, I love sweet bread. Bread also doesn't fill me up so fuck me aaaaand it's gone.

FooTemps

Cheddar goldfish family size cartons are beautiful and terrible. I stick with the regular size and the bag is pretty much always dusted in one sitting. My weakness.

Yup, Goldfish are my weakness. I've gone through so many of those cartons in one sitting too lol. Just seeing that picture makes me want some, although I don't really buy them anymore, which is probably for the better

That big carton is a tool of the Devil.

These effin cartons are horribly amazing. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets wrecked

Top Bottom