• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Club: Super Punch-Out!!: Complete goals to earn stamps! (Oct 16th-31st)

Robin64

Damn do the commands even work anymore? And obviously a lot of the commands were never finished for future games... RIP this thread.. Certainly a casualty.

Yeah, one of my first thoughts was about this thread. When I saw Stump was no longer red, I knew shit was really going down. :(

Yeah, one of my first thoughts was about this thread. When I saw Stump was no longer red, I knew shit was really going down. :(

Not going to lie, since I hadn't seen you yet I figured you'd moved on. Glad that's not the case.

Not sure how much we can salvage of this without mod bot support to automate this stuff.

May just have to continue on without the rewards.

Piccoro

Well, I hope that these challenges can continue eventually.

They were a lot of fun and pushed me to try more SNES games.

Acidote

If you move on somewhere else that's sort like this, let me know beforehand. I've had fun doing stuff in the hacking thread.

Robin64

If you move on somewhere else that's sort like this, let me know beforehand. I've had fun doing stuff in the hacking thread.

So far it's about 50/50 for people I interact with mostly as to if they're moving on or not. What a pain this is.

RaginRoss

First thing I thought about too :(

Also Robin64 - thanks for all the stuff you posted in the SNES Hacking thread - your posts really helped me get everything set up super easily.

Well, I hope that these challenges can continue eventually.

They were a lot of fun and pushed me to try more SNES games.
Yeah, I hope there will be someway for this to continue. I haven't touched my SNES since things got chaotic, and was hoping that things would miraculously go back to normal before we started F-Zero. This thread was going to help me get the most out of each game, and now I won't even have a starting point. :( I mean, I could just go in blind, but still - the community aspect was fun!

I was really looking forwards to seeing what the challenges were for each new game. So much work and passion obviously went into this idea :(

Robin64

Man, and I just beat all the challenges for Super Punchout over the weekend.

ppt-on-equal-and-not-equal-for-sedu183-7-728.jpg

KayMote

Like many threads, it has resurfaced on the other new forum.

Losing Stump was a big blow to the one here, sadly.

Thanks for the info! I will wait for the registration to open over there then - these clubs really pushed me so far, so I don't wanna miss them in the future.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Did this like two days after this went live but no picture at the moment. Been crazy at work! Will get picture when I can but wanted to get my stamps before the time is up!

#tko
#vodka
#wvba

timmy

Did this like two days after this went live but no picture at the moment. Been crazy at work! Will get picture when I can but wanted to get my stamps before the time is up!

#tko
#vodka
#wvba
I don’t know how to put this. While you’ve been busy at work... a lot has happened here.

Top Bottom