• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

BorntoPlay

I wonder how my local Singapore offical distributor will handle it since we have both the Japan and US version of the SNES classic (!) and Singapore uses the Uk Plug.

I guess they will just remove the chargers.... lol

In case anyone in SG want to know

Lazada have US version @ 139 SGD (Around 102.87 US Dollar inclusive of Local Tax ) and JAP version @ 134 SGD with free shipping . Its actually quite reasonable.

https://www.lazada.sg/pre-order-super-nes-classic-mini-43496149.html?spm=a2o42.other.0.0.BYhjna

there is any cheap freight fowarded in singapour?

chrono01

Shipping cost on that Hori pad should decrease by half closer to the ship date. Amazon JP just puts a placeholder cost in there, on the high side, because they don't know the weight yet. I have ordered one because I have a feeling they'll sell out soon and be impossible to find.
Thanks for this, but it seems I'm already too late. Out-of-stock.

I swear, is there ANYTHING Nintendo-related that doesn't sell out instantly? Ugh.

Megatron

i think this is like the 3rd target pre auth charge for me wtf

havent touched it at all

That's what Target does to shake away pre orders they don't want. They are trying to thin their pre orders without canceling. They did the same when they accidentally sold pre orders of Dishonored 2 for $20. Keep everything up to date and hopefully you will be ok,

Amazon Spain now! https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B073BVHY3F/

Ships internationally and cheaper than Amazon France.

Trying to add to cart doesn't seem to work for me. I get the following message (after translation):
Important messages about your basket products: Sorry, the seller you have selected does not offer the product Super Nintendo - Super NES Classic Mini Console. To see if it is available with another seller, click here to return to the product details page.

edit: and now the page reflects that it's out of stock

I cancelled my AU preorder so someone out there will be able to get one. Good luck

200_s.gif

How save is a preorder at Fnac?
Got one for 10X,- € shipping to Germany.

Edit: Shit, I accidentally (?) also got a 30 day Fnac Card (or whatever) which automatically extends. :/
Is there a simple option to cancel that card or do I have to write an email in french?

You should be able to cancel the card by going into "Mon Compte > Ma Carte" and clicking on "Annuler le renouvellement" (cancel extension).

Unless you chose to open a credit card, in which case you need to send them a registered letter...

Oh and apparently Cdiscount.com have some preorders up.

zigg

What's going on over at Target?

Zoolerts has been going off all morning and I keep getting the "add to cart" but "this item is now out of stock".

Is this normal for Target?

Target Super NES Classic Edition -- $79.99 09-07-17 6:30
1m
Target Super NES Classic Edition -- $79.99 09-07-17 6:27
1m
Target Super NES Classic Edition -- $79.99 09-07-17 6:17
1m
Target Super NES Classic Edition -- $79.99 09-07-17 6:13
1m
Target Super NES Classic Edition -- $79.99 09-07-17 6:10
1m
Target Super NES Classic Edition -- $79.99 09-07-17 6:06
1m
Target Super NES Classic Edition -- $79.99 09-07-17 5:59
1m
Target Super NES Classic Edition -- $79.99 09-07-17 5:56
1m
Target Super NES Classic Edition -- $79.99 09-07-17 5:54
1m

What's going on over at Target?

Zoolerts has been going off all morning and I keep getting the "add to cart" but "this item is now out of stock".

Is this normal for Target?

🤔.....😂

My guess is the Target is trying its best to cut down on their preorders.

Yeah. I remember the Switch launch preorders lasting quite longer on Exchange
Yea, that's where I managed to get my Switch pre-order from. The smaller amount of potential buyers makes this my go-to place for "hard to get" pre-orders. Their shipping + packaging is also great.

I'm getting a little concerned about my Target pre-order. On my debit statement, the charge for my SNES classic has been "pending" for about 3 weeks now. Does Target normally wait until the order ships before completing the charge to my account?

Fuck. Somehow my card got hit by some scam group and I had to cancel it. My SNES order is at Amazon and now the payment info is incorrect. How fucked am I?

NoRéN

Fuck. Somehow my card got hit by some scam group and I had to cancel it. My SNES order is at Amazon and now the payment info is incorrect. How fucked am I?

You could buy a gift card and then apply that balance to the order.

Of course if the order gets canceled you're stuck with that amount in amazon gift card.

What's good, GAF.

Anything new on the cancellation front? Has anybody had their US preorders canceled recently?

My Walmart preorder of 1 SNES is still holding strong. No new available funds authorization check on my account, either.

Top Bottom