• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

maxcriden

Must be bots. There are bots ready to grab any at already available links. Especially if orders aren't set to one per person. (Or could be very low # of preorders.)

burgerdog

Holy shit, that was gone in like five seconds. Didn't get shit. I was at the check out window, thought about the CC being used for a few seconds and then hit place order. NOPE. OUT OF STOCK.

Clockwork

Motherfucker!

I got one in my cart, went to check out, and then fucking Walmart told me my login had too many attempts so they sent me a code via email to reset my password. I entered the code in and a new password. It then told me they were sold out and emptied my cart.

$#%!/$%!

Jetku

Somehow got it!! Thanks for actually having me logged in and saving all my info walmart!

My flight was supposed to take off at 12:50, but delayed to 1:05 so I could order this!

Geedorah

Fuck me, I got one at Walmart - but it is set as instore pickup.... in New Jersey. I'm too scared to contact support to change it right now, ugh. It is probably just gonna get canceled instead of changed :/

Hustler

wait, wtf the happened. I had it in my cart and I was checking out, putting in my payment information and now it's out of stock. WWWWWTTTTFFFF

Top Bottom