• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

Nydius

Gold Member
Holy shit I actually managed to get one through Walmart
for now
. Scared the shit out of me though because as I was checking out I got the dreaded "for security reasons your account must sign in again" and I figured that was going to be the end of my shopping cart.

BFIB

My first time knocking boots lasted longer than Walmart's availability. I didn't think anything would go as fast, ever.

owlbeak

Literally added one to my cart and checked out at walmart in less than 5 seconds and when I placed order said it was out of stock. Go fuck yourself, Nintendo.

mjc

They had me relog in, and when I literally typed in about 7 seconds, they were gone. It was in my cart.

Fuck this.

Mine is like stuck in my cart. I can't check out because it says out of stock, but it never gets removed from my cart. :(

Edit: JK it's gone now :((

shandy706

Just got aback in stock with walmart....might be a slow message though.

Edit* I just think that was Walmarts slow in stock message...hilarious.

The Lamp

Ha. I went and did a quick thing for a minute before because last time it took several minutes for shit to refresh. And I was a canceled Walmart preorder. Lol fml

Zodzilla

Holy shit! Just happened to have logged in like 3 minutes before it went up.

Got one! Wario64 deserves some sort of medal or something.

Literally added one to my cart and checked out at walmart in less than 5 seconds and when I placed order said it was out of stock. Go fuck yourself, Nintendo.

Yeah this is ridiculous....it as the first page I refreshed at 1 and flew threw the checkout and NOPE. What the fuck is this

Bakercat

Alright, if this is any indication of what the other stores are gonna be like I'm fucking done. Fuck you retailers, and fuck you nintendo for allowing shit like this to happen.

Top Bottom