• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

Mr. F

Banned
Bestbuy Canada - I got an order confirmation on the site but no email and it cant find my record when I check on my account history lol. I think I might get retroactively cancelled.

im not sure why people are upset with Walmart. What do you want them to do, sell more preorders than they have allocated so they can piss you all off by cancelling in a month? This is on Nintendo.

Gator86

Nintendo is the worst company in gaming. They just fucking suck at everything except making good games. How do they never, ever get better at anything? It's unfathomable.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
This is why I prefer when they go on sale at 2 am :) It was up for 20 minutes last night at Best Buy.

cstretten

Woot!
Managed to get one ordered at Best Buy Canada.
Order confirmed, order number etc.
Receipt.

Now I can go back to my normal day... Jesus...

Baha

Bestbuy Canada - I got an order confirmation on the site but no email and it cant find my record when I check on my account history lol. I think I might get retroactively cancelled.

I'm in the same boat but I think the order went through since there's a confirmation code. Hopefully the confirmation email will arrive later.

shtolky

Somehow got one at Walmart. Hit submit but forgot to put my 3 digit cc code in and quickly entered it in. I feel very fortunate. I hope more retailers go up soon.

The Llama

Does Walmart send confirmation emails? I have the thanm you for your order screen and an order number but I'm afraid to close it until i get a confirmation email or something lol.

im not sure why people are upset with Walmart. What do you want them to do, sell more preorders than they have allocated so they can piss you all off by cancelling in a month? This is on Nintendo.
When you sell out of stock in less than a minute, bots are clearly in play. That much is at least on Walmart.

maxcriden

Only legit reason to blame them is if they put no number limit on orders per person.

Calamari41

41 > 38
How fucking hard can it be to manufacture these to where it can only stay up for pre-order for 12 seconds in the middle of a work day?

Top Bottom