• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snowflake Hitler and his slob pals burn tiki torches in defense of confederacy

Goofalo

I'm just also amused at, as someone who is trying to present himself as a dapper, clean cut figure of white supremacy, what an awful sense of fashion he has.

Volimar

I understand its intentional. I just dont understand what the purpose of wielding the torches was.

Angry mob imagery. ie "We're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore." The threatening undertones that something bad might happen to you if you oppose them were completely unintentional, I'm sure.

Spaghetti

L8onSkA.jpg

tumblr_nw15bvdqdI1tbcweeo1_400.gif

Russia today isn't like the Soviet Union. It's not a communist country anymore. Putin's government is what every right wing conservative orgasms over.

Read on KBG active measures or even better watch some old lectures from KGB defector Yuri Berezmov. Exactly what's happening.

Obviously the Soviet Union is no more and it's not communist but the same techniques are being used.

When the Soviets use the phrase ideological subversion, what do they mean by it?

Yuri Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate, overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do -- all American mass media has to do -- is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see it. There is no mystery. There is nothing to do with espionage.

I know that espionage -- intelligence gathering -- looks more romantic. It sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type, in free words.

But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all. According to my opinion and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber only about fifteen percent of time, money, and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other eighty-five percent is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion, or active measures, (~Activitia perionachia, in the language of the KGB), or psychological warfare. What it basically means is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country. It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages. The first one being demoralization

Atenhaus

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the title change!

Korigama

So, three kinds of traitors all in one (Neo-Nazi, Confederate, and pro-Putin), who've never heard of tailors, and think festive Tiki bug repellents make good hate torches...even as far as ignorant hatemongers go, these clowns provide so much to work with it's hard to know where to start.

Plum

It's basically this, but Trump has made them not scared to show their faces.

At least they're given us the courtesy of putting their faces uncovered and in high definition when this era is written about in the history books. Those photos are never going to go away, after all.

Hoo-doo

Banned
I despise the guy, but you guys need to come up with better insults than 'his clothes don't fit well'.

It smacks of the 'look at that bitch eating crackers over there, like she owns the place' meme. Let's be above that.

Mask

Spencer looks like he's been eating those knuckle sandwiches, possibly a little too many of em though.

Lincoln went way to easy on these assholes ancestors it should have have been the firing squad for every traitor and a banning of anything confederate.

I despise the guy, but you guys need to come up with better insults than 'his clothes don't fit well'.

It smacks of the 'look at that bitch eating crackers over there, like she owns the place' meme. Let's be above that.

No. The point is mock his ideology by asking "If this guy is such a shining example of the master race, why can't he dress himself?"

Hoo-doo

Banned
No. The point is mock his ideology by asking "If this guy is such a shining example of the master race, why can't he dress himself?"

If you think that is a strong point in any way, shape or form, then go right ahead. The two have zero correlation with each other and you probably know this.

I just think it muddies the conversation and it becomes a pre-school shitflinging contest. Who gives a fuck about how he looks, it's about what he preaches.
It didn't work on Trump either, it just galvanized his base and made the entire thing about 'us VS them'.

theWB27

If you think that is a strong point in any way, shape or form, then go right ahead. The two have zero correlation with each other and you probably know this.

I just think it muddies the conversation and becomes a pre-school shitflinging contest. It didn't work on Trump either, it just galvanized his base and made the entire thing about 'us VS them'.

And everything you say to them is us vs them. That goes for debating with facts.

We all ears if you have some talking points guaranteed to work though.

Dat title change. So much for the tolerant mods!

Lol. This man and followers is a poopy and so is his sense of dress

Ahh shit, this is 20 minutes from where I live. I always thought Charlottesville as being a little more progressive than conservative. Although, that should not surprise since this is the south. Fucking shame....

I just think it muddies the conversation and it becomes a pre-school shitflinging contest. Who gives a fuck about how he looks, it's about what he preaches.
It didn't work on Trump either, it just galvanized his base and made the entire thing about 'us VS them'.

It is us vs. them.

We've been talking about what they preach for a long time and a lot of people didn't seem to care

Top Bottom