• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I think there's a KKK Member Living Next Door to Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Bateman said:
Does he look like this?

santa.jpg

This.

Or maybe he's dutch, did he look like this:

vp-sinterklaas-naar-uden.jpg
?

DonMigs85

Snuggler said:
this is a little harsh but I personally think that all Santas should be sent to a camp and contained there for the rest of their lives

it's kinda fucked up and weird to dress up and pretend your some religious figure like that
Religious? He's been more of a commercial figure for decades now.

giga

BlackGoku03 said:
I'm taking my girl home after spending some time with her and while I'm pulling out of my Drive way we see my neighbor in an all red robe with a matching pointy hood putting stuff in one of his three trucks. I'm shocked and so is she... but then she reminds me I'm living in South Carolina.
WHICH IS IT?

giga said:
WHICH IS IT?
The "she" is blackgoku's girlfriend.

szhred said:
Invite them over for coffee. Its the only way. Thrust me.
Lube up, baby.

BlackGoku: Steal the robe and dress a mannequin in it. Get some rope and hang it in a tree outside of his house. You should also make a wooden model of their symbol and burn it in his front lawn. That'll teach him.

sinxtanx

giga said:
Really, the grammar doesn’t work.
BlackGoku03 said:
I'm taking my girl home after spending some time with her and while I'm pulling out of my Drive way we see my neighbor in an all red robe with a matching pointy hood putting stuff in one of his three trucks. I'm shocked and so is she... but then she reminds me I'm living in South Carolina.
I think it works splendidly.

Edit: Stealth edits are not okay in my book. Goalposts stay where they are.

Polk

Snuggler said:
it's kinda fucked up and weird to dress up and pretend your some religious figure like that
Your statement would make sense if Santa Claus wasn't based on Saint Nicholas who believe or not was a bishop.

Lard

Banned
BlackGoku03 said:
I'm taking my girl home after spending some time with her and while I'm pulling out of my Drive way we see my neighbor in an all red robe with a matching pointy hood putting stuff in one of his three trucks. Should I be worried?

stonecutters_2.jpg

Hylian7 said:
MAYONAISE MAYONAISE MAYONAISE MAYONAISE MAYONAISE

That's what I always heard
I always thought they were saying "Moderate STD Moderate STD" :lol

Seriously though, this very same situation has happened to me. I grew up in an old southern hick town, so it wasn't exactly surprising, but it did make for a few uncomfortable nights as a kid. Later, I actually ran into him at a grocery store and he claimed to have changed and whatnot.

JGS

Banned
He could be a shriner/mason/fraternal brotherhood thingie type of person. They all wear some interesting garb.

Even as a black dude, I would ask him just so I knew where we stood on the matter.

Prez

giga said:
Alright, what is this about? :lol

This is the Santa Claus of Belgium and the Netherlands. His black Petes are his slaves, but they changed that story a long time ago (now they're black from climbing down chimneys).

It's a cultural thing, no one gives a shit about them being black.

Chuckie

KKK.jpg

They have all kinds of colours appearantly.

I think I saw an "Imperial Wizard" or something stupid like that on Jerry Springer.... those names :lol

Edit:

It seems to work like this:

* Purple --- Imperial Wizard
* Green --- Grand Dragon
* Reddish-purple --- Great Titan
* Black --- Knighthawk (security)
* Red --- Kleagle

Edit 2: Wtf is a Kleagle?

CassSept

Does his weaponry include such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to Pope?

spindashing said:
I'm black but I have to say I lost my shit seeing this. :lol :lol :lol
Can you see it happening? In the Netherlands you have many little childeren that every year go stand at the water waiting for Sinterklaas to come with his huge ass ship. His slaves then throw candy at everyone at he'll be cruising on his horse through the city.

It gets even stranger. Childeren can leave their shoe behind at supermarkets, schools or at home and that night, the pieten (slaves if you prefer) will come down through the chimney (although most places don't have a chimney anymore, but care) and put candy and a little present in the shoe for you to find next morning. Also you can leave a carrot for Sinterklaas his horse. And on the 5th of December it is his birthday and you get all together with the family and suddenly the doorbell rings and there is standing a bag with presents for you.

Sinterklaas is awesome.

Oh, and if you are naughty he'll take you back with him in his bag to Spain. So sign a lot of Sinterklaas songs (maybe even more popular then Christmas songs here).

caramac

Maybe, just maybe he's just a perfectly normal neighbour who was on his way to a fancy dress party, now because of this he'll get hounded and his property burned to the ground.

BlackGoku03 said:

Still, being a military brat and having lived all over the world, it's a shock to know one is right next door.

Question: don't these guys normaly wear white? What does it mean if they wear red? Should I be worried?
Become friends with him and develop your story into a sitcom.

Great pics, GAF; you did good.

BlackGoku03 said:

Still, being a military brat and having lived all over the world, it's a shock to know one is right next door.

Question: don't these guys normaly wear white? What does it mean if they wear red? Should I be worried?

Cross Anchor/Enoree area? Fuckers still put up signs up down there.

I use to have sex with a KKK members daughter. When I found out about him being one I fucked her until she couldn't walk; took pictures; set it up for him to find them on their computer.

Girl was weird. She would actually tell me "To Fuck her white pussy with my mixed cock". Yeah strange girl.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
CaptYamato said:
I use to have sex with a KKK members daughter. When I found out about him being one I fucked her until she couldn't walk; took pictures; set it up for him to find them on their computer.

Girl was weird. She would actually tell me "To Fuck her white pussy with my mixed cock". Yeah strange girl.
Go on...

tomjenkins

Neo Member
Tence said:
KKK.jpg

They have all kinds of colours appearantly.

I think I saw an "Imperial Wizard" or something stupid like that on Jerry Springer.... those names :lol

Edit:

It seems to work like this:

* Purple --- Imperial Wizard
* Green --- Grand Dragon
* Reddish-purple --- Great Titan
* Black --- Knighthawk (security)
* Red --- Kleagle

Edit 2: Wtf is a Kleagle?

Klan + Eagle = Kleagle

finally, years of deciphering pokemon names has paid off.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Snuggler said:
this is a little harsh but I personally think that all Santas should be sent to a camp and contained there for the rest of their lives

Santa is a religious figure?

Just how holy do you think the American economy is?

Prophet Steve said:
Can you see it happening? In the Netherlands you have many little childeren that every year go stand at the water waiting for Sinterklaas to come with his huge ass ship. His slaves then throw candy at everyone at he'll be cruising on his horse through the city.

It gets even stranger. Childeren can leave their shoe behind at supermarkets, schools or at home and that night, the pieten (slaves if you prefer) will come down through the chimney (although most places don't have a chimney anymore, but care) and put candy and a little present in the shoe for you to find next morning. Also you can leave a carrot for Sinterklaas his horse. And on the 5th of December it is his birthday and you get all together with the family and suddenly the doorbell rings and there is standing a bag with presents for you.

Sinterklaas is awesome.

Oh, and if you are naughty he'll take you back with him in his bag to Spain. So sign a lot of Sinterklaas songs (maybe even more popular then Christmas songs here).

This vid sums it up quite nicely http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smr0kH2XvIE

Prophet Steve said:

Sinterklaas is awesome.

Glowingmonx said:

....oh man. I'm dying here. :lol

CaptYamato said:

Don't leave us like this. Go on. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom