• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I think there's a KKK Member Living Next Door to Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh7289

So that's a scary situation to be in, OP. Were you already planning on moving out soon?

But considering you've talked to him a bit before and he doesn't seem violent... Maybe you're still safe.

Still fucked up and I think you should be concerned (but not worried), though.

Guzim said:
Maybe he's Catholic!

wWQcM.jpg
Or this guy

293px-RoyalGuardForcePike-BTM.jpg

Tence said:
KKK.jpg

They have all kinds of colours appearantly.

I think I saw an "Imperial Wizard" or something stupid like that on Jerry Springer.... those names :lol

Edit:

It seems to work like this:

* Purple --- Imperial Wizard
* Green --- Grand Dragon
* Reddish-purple --- Great Titan
* Black --- Knighthawk (security)
* Red --- Kleagle

Edit 2: Wtf is a Kleagle?

A Kleagle is a recruiter for the KKK.

The late Robert Byrd, a Democrat from West Virginia, the longest-ever serving Senator and Congressman, and one of the most successful pork barrel spenders in US history, is probably the most famous Kleagle. As a Kleagle in the 1940s, Byrd recruited over 150 KKK members. He was so successful as a KKK member, he was soon elected to Exalted Cyclops (top officer position for a clan unit) unanimously.

kinggroin said:
I'm a hispanic male married to a german irish hothead and we have a couple of klan members in my neighborhood, one right across the street. First few days after moving in, we got into it pretty good. Whenever I left my trash can out after being picked up, he'd "accidentally" run it over. A few times of this happening, I went over to his place and and gave him a driving school referral card and a threat that the next time it happens, the police would be involved.

Fast forward a few months (incident free) and now he mows my lawn at a discount price and I offer my services as a computer tech whenever he wants it. My wife isn't too thrilled about that last part since his wife is an extremely attractive, young white girl (my favorite) who tends to dress....as if she was all alone in the house. Whatever.

So while I loathe everything he stands for on the basis of race equality, we do get along just fine.

Not sure what the point of this story was.

The hot chick. More details on the hot chick.

Gilby

ChoklitReign said:
Or this guy

293px-RoyalGuardForcePike-BTM.jpg

I always wondered, if palpatine was the pope, those guys were the cardinals, what does that make vader? A priest? Jedis are obviously protestant priests...

also, are you related to sebastian telfair? (prob just the angle of the pic + sunglasses)
YES BECAUSE ALL US BLACK FOLK LOOK ALIKE AND HAVE LARGE GENITALIA IN ORDER TO BEAT ACROSS THE FACES OF WHITE WOMEN!!!

goddamn racist.

Prez

MWS Natural said:
Yes, all Negroes know or are related to one another.

I think all black people have talent for rhythm and can be great musicians. Would that be considered racist?

cptmcblack said:
YES BECAUSE ALL US BLACK FOLK LOOK ALIKE
It's the cheeks, slight overbite that adds a bit of cockiness, small head, stature, haircut, and Coney Island boardwalk...

Blackace said:
AND HAVE LARGE GENITALIA IN ORDER TO BEAT ACROSS THE FACES OF WHITE WOMEN!!!

goddamn racist.
I never said anything about black people all having large dicks. It would be wrong to stereotype.
044600742.jpg

I would never confuse a black person for another black person unless the lighting was poor or if they were twins.

What the hell does that even mean?
What do they have in common besides being black? Exactly. There's an image but I'm not tracking it down.

CaptYamato said:
I use to have sex with a KKK members daughter. When I found out about him being one I fucked her until she couldn't walk; took pictures; set it up for him to find them on their computer.

Girl was weird. She would actually tell me "To Fuck her white pussy with my mixed cock". Yeah strange girl.
No you didn't. You got that from a scene from "mydaughtersfuckingablackdude", unless... wait are you Shane Diesel?

Hex

Banned
Klan idiots are indeed idiots, but for fuck sake "omg my neighbor is in the klan!!!" ?
They have done nothing to you, why worry about it?
To the ones on here giving asinine advice...oh yeah forgot where I was for a moment there.
Acting stupid and off will just reaffirm any idiotic views the person has.

Hex said:
Klan idiots are indeed idiots, but for fuck sake "omg my neighbor is in the klan!!!" ?
They have done nothing to you, why worry about it?

For fucks sake? Really??? Would you tell a Jewish person calm down because the family of Nazi's next door have done nothing to them? There are many things people wrongly overreact to.....this isn't one of them. He has a right to be alarmed based upon the KKK's history.

Hex

Banned
MWS Natural said:
For fucks sake? Really??? Would you tell a Jewish person calm down because the family of Nazi's next door have done nothing to them? There are many things people wrongly overreact to.....this isn't one of them. He has a right to be alarmed based upon the KKK's history.

KKK's "history" that you are picturing was decades ago.
And while today's racists love to hide on the internet and blog and post and run to their little meetings I have to say the odds of a lynching are a bit slim.

Hex said:
And while today's racists love to hide on the internet and blog and post and run to their little meetings I have to say the odds of a lynching are a bit slim.
yeah, but this guy puts on a uniform to declare his racism. anyone who wears a uniform/costume should be taken seriously, whether police officer, superhero, or klan leader.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
OpinionatedCyborg said:
yeah, but this guy puts on a uniform to declare his racism. anyone who wears a uniform/costume should be taken seriously, whether police officer, superhero, or klan leader.

Well we haven't seen it. Maybe it's a snuggie.

Hex

Banned
OpinionatedCyborg said:

Then get some pics of him in his sunday best, and find out where he works so that you can wallpaper the place with pics if he gets uppity.
But getting all crazy over it is a bit much, I would understand more if it was hardcore skin heads or something.
(To the one that compared this situation to being a jew with a nazi next door...really? )

Lebron said:
They have different colors. I've seen a red one before at a track meet once. They were outside the stadium rooting or some shit. They still lost bad, but I admire their dedication.

The robes probably slowed them down.

Hex said:
Doesn't matter, it's still very scary having someone who might be involved in the KKK living next door.

mavs

BlackGoku03 said:
Yes I'm black and I've lived here since 2005. He's the type of neighbor who you wave and nod to but never really talk to. He sold us his ride on lawn mower and we were really appriciative of that. He seems like a nice guy too. My dog almost killed his cat when she was in our yard and he really didn't seem that upset.

My boss at AT&T says there's an active Klan here and one of the customers I've helped were in the Klan. Pretty weird though. Not sure if I should be scared or not.

Sounds like he doesn't give a fuck. Unless there's a cellphone bomb in that lawn mower you shouldn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom