• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, uh, the crazy buttocks on a train (CBOAT) is back?

manual4

Banned
Preston Weaver ‏@SargeSparta 2m
@shinobi602 Wait Frank O Connor just said we are setting ourselves up for dissapointment...

shinobi602 ‏@shinobi602 1m
@SargeSparta Of course he would :)

my body is ready

i8Ma8C7w68XvF.png

oh_yes_creepy_loki.gif

A day after NPD Microsoft is taking one away from E3 and revealing Halo 5?

That will atleast lessen the time period of negative press. So smart move.

Darknight

6AM EST? Who the hell is awake at that time on the east coast? Is this some euro reveal? (well I wake up at 6:30 but to get ready to work lol not some gaming press news)

N.Domixis

Banned
But why not save that for E3? Are sales really so Terrible that they have to get these news pieces out early?
A few people heard ms pushed the kinect removal and price drop announcement sooner than expected because of the low sales. They were originally supposed to be announced at E3. So I wouldn't be surprised that they will push some more e3 announcements forward to try to erase some of the negative npd news.

He used the hashtag #Halo5.

If it is Halo 5 then it's got to be just a teaser trailer to build hype for a full reveal at E3.

Weird since the game is fall 2015,why would they show a demo so early when it probably is not ready to be shown? Maybe a short teaser and extended trailer at E3.

nib95

Banned
Is Cboat even Cboat anymore? After his last few glaring, and obviously inaccurate posts regarding Titanfall, I'm slightly suspicious...

Bsigg12

It's very possible though, they were saving these for e3 but the negative press from npd is forcing them to reveal more.

What good does that do them? Announce a game that won't be out for months and hope it spurs sales right away? Yea, no. It doesn't work that way. The only thing I could see if this is anything Halo 5 rrelated is a 10 second teaser saying tune in June 9th at 9:30am to see what's next.

I'm doubtful it'll be much of anything. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong though.

It's very possible though, they were saving these for e3 but the negative press from npd is forcing them to reveal more.

Microsoft don't get forced to do anything. Phil already tweeted we'd get a couple of things other than sunset overdrive news this month. Presumably kinect less xb1 was the first and second will be well. Something else.

A lot of time left in May still though…

Sydle

Weird since the game is fall 2015,why would they show a demo so early when it probably is not ready to be shown? Maybe a short teaser and extended trailer at E3.

Probably to reinvigorate the fanbase? Keep Xbox top of mind for fans of Halo and lessen losing more folks to Sony and Destiny? IDK.

So the consensus seems to be that CBOAT accidentally posted an image of GOTG with iron man photoshopped in and mean to just post the GOTG picture.

Is Cboat even Cboat anymore? After his last few glaring, and obviously inaccurate posts regarding Titanfall, I'm slightly suspicious...

You cannot kill that which never was.

Cboat is software; in cyberspace. There is no system core; he cannot not be shutdown.

N.Domixis

Banned
What good does that do them? Announce a game that won't be out for months and hope it spurs sales right away? Yea, no. It doesn't work that way. The only thing I could see if this is anything Halo 5 rrelated is a 10 second teaser saying tune in June 9th at 9:30am to see what's next.

I'm doubtful it'll be much of anything. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong though.
If they show halo5 this month it will stop 360 fans from jumping over during to ps4 and wait for the price drop.

Top Bottom