• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, uh, the crazy buttocks on a train (CBOAT) is back?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Doritos Pope just tweeted this.

KasPdxO.png
Illuminati speaks. Silencing the truthsayers. Doritos uses Monsanto round up ready corn. You can't pull the digital wool over my eyes.

rrc1594

I'm not. I just don't care about it anymore. Did not care for 4 whatsoever and didn't find it fun and instead found it to be an absolute slog.

If they introduce or finish their briefing with that game, I'm going to be annoyed.

Unless of course they completely blow my pants off with it then I will happily eat crow.

I respect you opinion, but why click on the thread, why post in the thread. If you don't care why wast your time.

Honestly, I hope that their is no announcement tomorrow. I hope Microsoft doesn't feel compelled to release a whole mess of positive news, rather then go fucking massive and win E3. Hell, I just hope that tomorrow's news is Halo 2 Anniversary. I just want Halo 5 to have an extra year of development time, and to have Halo 2's multiplayer brought back.

Chettlar

Banned

BTM

Thats a leak doe and it could be a fake. This seems official news according to Shinobi. Don't know why MS would reveal Halo 5 before E3. Maybe they have to get it out of the way for even bigger news?

Ha, what's bigger than Halo?

nbraun80

Oh come on. You can be a fan of a company, but you can't honestly believe companies don't react to the market accordingly, especially when they are losing in a market they once dominated handily over their direct competitor.
ok? Phil has been saying that they had to cut some stuff from the e3 presentation and we'd get announcements in May. Reacting or not, these seem like controlled leaks to me.

Bsigg12

ok? Phil has been saying that they had to cut some stuff from the e3 presentation and we'd get announcements in May. Reacting or not, these seem like controlled leaks to me.

This isn't a controlled leak if there is an official announcement tomorrow.

viveks86

Is it possible that CBOAT is referring to Halo 2 anniversary? Could they have decided to call it "Game Of The Generation" edition?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i'm going to go with an announcement of an announcement. halo 5 related as cboat and shinobi allude to, but boring/disappointing as frankie put it.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
Honestly, I hope that their is no announcement tomorrow. I hope Microsoft doesn't feel compelled to release a whole mess of positive news, rather then go fucking massive and win E3. Hell, I just hope that tomorrow's news is Halo 2 Anniversary. I just want Halo 5 to have an extra year of development time, and to have Halo 2's multiplayer brought back.

You'll both be disappointed and relieved, then. :)

Thats a leak doe and it could be a fake. This seems official news according to Shinobi. Don't know why MS would reveal Halo 5 before E3. Maybe they have to get it out of the way for even bigger news?

Or the recent npd and the next moths probabale <100k number scares them and by showing off Halo will win some buyers since the new sku is due next month?

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
i'm going to go with an announcement of an announcement. halo 5 related as cboat and shinobi allude to, but boring/disappointing as frankie put it.

Yep. Perfect way to go at it. Get excited but not too much since E3 is indeed close. :) Not really a megaton but significant enough.

Ok? The statement that was made stated that "Microsoft doesn't get forced to do anything."

An absolute statement like that makes no sense to me since these companies "react" all the time which makes the original statement untrue. Nothing I said was specific to this potential announcement, just an opinion in general business strategy.

sn00zer

What the hell does MS have up its sleeve if its revealing Sunset Overdrive and Halo before E3....gauntlets will be thrown all over the place this E3...
BEST...E3....EVER

Top Bottom