• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, uh, the crazy buttocks on a train (CBOAT) is back?

HORRORSHØW

OsuVyk7.jpg

HL3?

it's the only logical conclusion.

nbraun80

Ok? The statement that was made stated that "Microsoft doesn't get forced to do anything."

An absolute statement like that makes no sense to me since these companies "react" all the time which makes the original statement untrue. Nothing I said was specific to this potential announcement, just an opinion in general business strategy.
no, you're right, didn't realize how broad his statement was, companies definitely react to others often. My bad bro. :)

Sydle

Now I'm thinking CBOAT just teased the name including Guardians in it. Would make sense given the lore of the Forerunners often being referred to as guardians of the galaxy. Going out of his way to find that shop with Iron Man in it is still peculiar. Can't be something like Halo Iron Guardians, because it sounds terrible. Maybe Halo: The Iron Guardians? Halo: Guardians. Halo: Galaxy Guardians. Blech.

*Warms up to do some mental gymnastics*

Got it!

It's the developer Iron Galaxy revealing Master Chief as a new character in KI Season 2.

What do I win?

Oh come on. You can be a fan of a company, but you can't honestly believe companies don't react to the market accordingly, especially when they are losing in a market they once dominated handily over their direct competitor.

to be fair, it could be a coincidence but that's true, Spencer said that a month ago

there's probably a Subtitle there.

Halo:Guardian if I had to guess.

Aren't the guardians a thing in 343's new weird halo story? Idk reach was the last one i cared about too much.

I was ALMOST right,

VeeP

Okay, lets think...

CBOAT posted a Guardians of the Galaxy pic WITH Iron man in a Halo Forum

Halo was made by Bungie

Bungie is making Destiny

In Destiny, the main characters are called Gaurdians

So in Destiny Xbox Version, theres an extra skin for a Master Chief style suit. Confirmed.

Edit: Or maybe vice versa? Guardian style in Halo?

Okay, lets think...

Halo was made by Bungie

Bungie is making Destiny

So in Destiny Xbox Version, theres an extra skin for a Master Chief style suit. Confirmed.
not bad logic actually.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Okay, lets think...

Halo was made by Bungie

Bungie is making Destiny

This is the most reasonable thing in this thread.

Hawkguy

Neo Member
Anyone think it's got something to do with the new killer instinct? You got iron man, and guardians of the galaxy..didn't iron galaxy just announce they were working on season 2? I know that doesn't really have anything to do with halo, maybe iron galaxy's partner sip extends beyond killer instinct

jayu26

Seeing a lot of shinobi602. Who is he exactly? How is his word official?

He is your overload.

He use be a gaffer, who was famous for some insider information, but mostly starting new threads based on new news in record time. He quite gaf to focus on his personal life.

Okay, lets think...

Halo was made by Bungie

Bungie is making Destiny

Why Iron Man?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Anyone think it's got something to do with the new killer instinct? You got iron man, and guardians of the galaxy..didn't iron galaxy just announce they were working on season 2? I know that doesn't really have anything to do with halo, maybe iron galaxy's partner sip extends beyond killer instinct

so what you're saying here is master chief in killer instinct confirmed.

thefit

Man, they did not like those NPD numbers did they?

It doesn't look like they want to wait till after E3 to start selling more consoles which explains the pre orders opened for the 399 sku and to entice gamers let some game news out. Better to arrive at e3 with on a preorder/sales hype train than not at all.

Hawkguy

Neo Member
so what you're saying here is master chief in killer instinct confirmed.

Maybe more of something along the lines of Iron Galaxy developing the H2 remake maybe? Hasn't Lang and co. been hinting at something big lately? I'm just pretty sure Iron Galaxy has got something to do with it. at the least, we shouldn't take the image at face value.

Top Bottom